1.3/1.5 stock wira using 17" rims, ur experience!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bugsy

guys, those of u STOCK wiras using 17" rims, plss share ur experience... i'm currently using 15" but been thinking a while abt changing it to 17". been getting mixed reviews abt it... just share in terms of power loss/gain, how much max can lower... petrol... and blah blah blah!!!!!!
ur views are appreciated!!!!!!

decoration yes, if lost of power compare to 15" will be at least 30% gone !

17" rims on 1.3 Wira?Hehehehe,get ready for super throat choking fuel consumption,Drive shaft "kong" much faster that it be,wheel bearing out and most of all,you gain loss of power.If 1.5 the power loss not so differ like 1.3 coz more power maa.Whats wrong with your 15" inch rims?1.3 just nice slap in 15".

I used to run 205/40 17 (diametre 596mm) from 195/50-15 (576mm)

Less wheeslspin outta turns as the rolling diameter was bigger. But no adverse effect on my bearings or fuel consumption. My 17" were Enkei RP01 so they were lighter than my 15"s. which meant the suspension didn't have to work so hard

Wheel bearing will be affected if the offset is a lot more than OE.

But then 15" tires a lot cheaper.

im a 4g13p user too and i've been thru using 17" lenso lightweight..can't say much..lack of power..fuel consumption still okay...cause it was actually weight around 6.5kg and 15" will be around 5kg ..so difference by 1kg is really alot..after using for 3 months i've decide to change back to 15" :confused_smile: ..you can try 16" first...kekez

1.3 can use.. but dont expect much of sprinting power.. will eat fuel a bit when the engine is stressed at low gears.. once up n running.. n long distance.. its bout the same mileage as 15"

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom