(HELP)Anti car jack blackjack4 alarm system.

Project-D

May 2, 2005
Guys....

just wanted to ask do any of ZTH member own a Anti blackjack 4 alarm system????
If yes...I would like to ask some question and hope you all sifu of ZTH could help me...
Few month ago I install a blackjact 4 anti car jack system for my car...the unit work like charm.... :biggrin: :biggrin:
till last month,all hell break loose when I seem to have problem entering the code.the unit sometime accept the code and sometime don't..... :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad:
i just wondering do any of ZTH member had the same encounter and what are the solution???? :frown: :frown:
Pls help....

greenjacket

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
maybe u didn enter the code smoothly, sometimes if there's a big interval between the 1st digit and second digit, the BJ might not accept it as a valid password. BTW, u should hav the backup key pad right?? y dont u try it??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, this is gonna be a long post.
Recently my car had this very weird problem with my emanage. The problems happened after I got my throttle stuck. I was driving one night when the throttle just stuck at nkve highway. Stomp the gas pedal and it got fix. Then drove out of toll it happen again. To cut the story short, I stopped by the road side and fiddle with the throttle return spring and i manage to fix it enough to drive home.

The next day when I check the TB, the return spring does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience