Celica Photo Album

saw this at my carpark lot...antic bro.....

Attachments

• 04-11-10_211701.jpg
    04-11-10_211701.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 04-11-10_211720.jpg
    04-11-10_211720.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 224
wueahahaha.... yeah man... XD no time to change... busy working all the time.. XD but today very sad my alternator kong de... samore tomolo already got appointment go kajang to do Diagnose my car for fault. but cos of this i cant make it... damn

nice!, thats a porsche 924 if am not mistaken :biggrin:

its a celica bro....but very old model...the owner cannot drive cause roadtax kong already...
tried to see through the grill and fender what monster inside but all cover up...
paintwork good but condition inside like kereta curi...

very nice and fierce

Tnx Bro... just the problem now is that the color is not the same. on my headlights is bright yellow but my body color only will be bright yellow inside sunlights. but if in dark places it will be slightly orange on the body but the lights still remain as bright yellow

Just Changed Headlamps....
IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Latest still need more tweeks
IMG_0121.jpg

nice Alan, what was the donor headlamp car?

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

its a celica bro....but very old model...the owner cannot drive cause roadtax kong already...
tried to see through the grill and fender what monster inside but all cover up...
paintwork good but condition inside like kereta curi...

maybe he did rear lamps conversion to Porsche :) anyways thats the Porsche 944
porsche-944-turbo-back-1_165.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Last edited:
wueahahaha.... yeah man... XD no time to change... busy working all the time.. XD but today very sad my alternator kong de... samore tomolo already got appointment go kajang to do Diagnose my car for fault. but cos of this i cant make it... damn

aiyo....man...sad to hear that again, hope ur Celica healthy soon... :smokin:

But my one not better than u:banghead:, also just make a engine rebuilt, already 2 months.....will be coming out from hospital soon....hihihi...

nice Alan, what was the donor headlamp car?

lol.. the lights are custon bro... no donor.. need to buy and get them made.. XD

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

aiyo....man...sad to hear that again, hope ur Celica healthy soon... :smokin:

But my one not better than u:banghead:, also just make a engine rebuilt, already 2 months.....will be coming out from hospital soon....hihihi...

wah... what happen wor untill need rebuild?? like something big only...

haha.. nowadays 5th and 6th gen are very rare breed... hahaha... when driving when you see one you will go wow.. a celica.. XD

haha.. nowadays 5th and 6th gen are very rare breed... hahaha... when driving when you see one you will go wow.. a celica.. XD

i've seen some, but mostly uncle or lady driver :biggrin:
i'd be happy to see at least 10 celica lama get back together.....:love:

hahaha i wish too if there is a tt for old celica.. hahaha.. but im working 7 days week so hard to find time for it.. XD

when is the upcoming tt? but my car now cant drive at all.. duno why now pulak my fuel pum not working. not sure is fuel pump rosak or the wayar to fuel pump not providing any current.

r u using walbro?

as for TT, there is one with our 7gen bros, very promising.....check the TT sticky for more :)

Top Bottom