Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

ahah..i think d DM stands for drift machine..but J i dunno wut..eheh
JDM stands for Japan Domestic Model. Nowadays car enthusiast (I mean extreme ones) usually buy performance and spare parts that are made in Japan whether new or used.It seems that these parts have 'better' quality and can last longer . Some will buy it coz others have it or some just want to show off, hehehe. However there r also ppl who buy it 4 quality coz they just love their cars.:driver:

JDM stands for Japan Domestic Model. Nowadays car enthusiast (I mean extreme ones) usually buy performance and spare parts that are made in Japan whether new or used.It seems that these parts have 'better' quality and can last longer . Some will buy it coz others have it or some just want to show off, hehehe. However there r also ppl who buy it 4 quality coz they just love their cars.:driver:

owhok..now i know..thanks for d info:proud:

Hi guys,

My name is Jannie. I am from Johannesburg in South Africa. I own a Nissan Cefiro 2.0G Automatic. It is a A33 and a 2001 model. I can't currently drive the car as I the NATS system or something won't allow fuel to go to the engine. I was wondering if anyone could help me with regards to this problem. Any advice would help. According to Nissan South Africa, my IMMU which is fixed around the ignition key cylinder, is not recognizing the code that they have acquired or it is faulty.

If anyone has had a similar problem with their Cefiro, please can you let me know as soon as possible, as I really need the car for work.

Regards,
Jannie

hi guy i new in this club .. now only know that ZTH got 1 cefiro club .. can join the next TT ?

Ong-san,

Remember me? From WPC? Getting my A33 next month. Hope to join you guys for TT.:biggrin:

Hi All,
Great to join this club.
I m Khoo of Penang & proud owner of Apek Car too. I m newbie & hope for advice on how to spice up my A32. Don't intend to over do it though. Keep it as original as possible, the Apek Look.

Greetings
KHooTS :wavey:

Attachments

• Under The Sakura.jpg
    Under The Sakura.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 868
Hi All,
Great to join this club.
I m Khoo of Penang & proud owner of Apek Car too. I m newbie & hope for advice on how to spice up my A32. Don't intend to over do it though. Keep it as original as possible, the Apek Look.

Greetings
KHooTS :wavey:

Ur car really is stock to the bone hor? picture too small leh
Anyways welcome to the club.

SB3

Khoo,

Welcome to the club. Eh, BTW where do we register? I am not a member yet :biggrin:

Welcome to this Cefiro forums, the photo u post is it showing the nice house or the three? Opss, I think is showing ur car, hehehe.... very good quality photo.
Me too is still very stock, waiting for my rim to come, maybe in April than will change it.

Welcome to this Cefiro forums, the photo u post is it showing the nice house or the three? Opss, I think is showing ur car, hehehe.... very good quality photo.
Me too is still very stock, waiting for my rim to come, maybe in April than will change it.

ya... nice tree.. nice view

Hi All,

Rite on. I need some advice & info on how to spice up my stock 'Feilo'. It's a 10 year old car this year. I think the suspension needs an upgrade. Which to go first? Rims or suspension?
Anyone knows of any reliable modifier on Penang Island? I know of Speedworks only.

Best rgds
KHooTS
:wavey:

Top Bottom