Exhaust Pipe Flow, which better, S-Type or Staraight ..?

zarique

Known Member
hi guys...
i'm wondering...
for turbo engine, which type for exhaust piping is better...S-Type or Straight..?
which one gives more power, in sense of acceleration and top speed?:confused:

depend on your needs, i like s-flow setup for my evo engine, damn quite, even 6krpm also cannot hear the exhaust sound, silent killer...ehehhee!! plus, recirculate bov and bov, no sound at all.

hi guys...
i'm wondering...
for turbo engine, which type for exhaust piping is better...S-Type or Straight..?
which one gives more power, in sense of acceleration and top speed?:confused:

don't confused :driver: confused...style of piping depend on ur car setup..follow the jpj regulation..

better turbo engine flow must have a very minimum of back pressure..so the best setup is shorter and straight piping without any restrict..but..for street car it illegal especially proton car hehe...:driver:

depend on your needs, i like s-flow setup for my evo engine, damn quite, even 6krpm also cannot hear the exhaust sound, silent killer...ehehhee!! plus, recirculate bov and bov, no sound at all.

in order to recirculate bov, got to have standalone management rite..?
can it be done with stock ecu...?

don't confused :driver: confused...style of piping depend on ur car setup..follow the jpj regulation..

better turbo engine flow must have a very minimum of back pressure..so the best setup is shorter and straight piping without any restrict..but..for street car it illegal especially proton car hehe...:driver:

yup...that's true.the lower the back pressure,the better the turbo will perform.
this set up is only applicable for turbo set up.

in order to recirculate bov, got to have standalone management rite..?
can it be done with stock ecu...?

ur stock engine set up is already using that method bro.no need for any ecu.
u can do it any time.

haha same with me,recirculate bov but because my bov bocor oredi.
currently using straight flow but plan to change to s-flow to become silent but not killer :banghead:

wanna ask,will fc become better if change to s-flow muffler?and how about the powerband,will it go towards higher or lower rpm,sorry for the noob question

so for turbo engines,
its better that u have all the way straight up to gas tank and bend it around 30-45 degres to the left or right of the car?
is this the best recommend setup?

wanna ask,will fc become better if change to s-flow muffler?and how about the powerband,will it go towards higher or lower rpm,sorry for the noob question
let me comment on this.i think ur fc will be higher as ur turbo need to do extra work on pushing
out the exhaust gas.if straight flow,the turbo can spin freely.just my 2 cent.
so for turbo engines,
its better that u have all the way straight up to gas tank and bend it around 30-45 degres to the left or right of the car?
is this the best recommend setup?

for power or street use?cos a week before raya,2 of my friend was stop by the police and
they issue a summon to each one of them for using a 4wd tank with the exhaust pipe
under the tank.if for street wise,i think u better go for the stock route unless u don't
care about been stop by the authorities.:biggrin:

Top Bottom