My JDM Collection

albagmane

Hi everyone, :hello: I'm new to this forum. Hope I can share some diecast knowledge with you guys here... I'm albagmane from Sarawak... I would like to start this thread with this Nissan Skyline R32 from Autoart, it's my first ever Autoart collection... photos after the jump, hope u guys enjoy... and sorry for the poor image quality here... will post more of my diecast models in times to come...

dsc00158iu1.jpg

dsc00161jt3.jpg

dsc00162xv8.jpg

dsc00159yc7.jpg

dsc00163pn5.jpg

thanks... i juz found this forum with nice scaled down replicas... my hobby is to collect diecast car models... interested models are such as AutoArt, Kyosho, Minichamps, Hotwheels, Maisto, Bburago etc.

will post more of my collection once a week... stay tuned! ;)

thanks... i juz found this forum with nice scaled down replicas... my hobby is to collect diecast car models... interested models are such as AutoArt, Kyosho, Minichamps, Hotwheels, Maisto, Bburago etc.

will post more of my collection once a week... stay tuned! ;)
nice bro

im also on kg pisang forums.

[email protected] :: Index

lagi ramai.

thanks for the intro... :) btw, heres my 2nd JDM collection from the Fast and the Furious... Toyota Supra as driven by Vin Diesel in the movie... apologized for the last shot due to poor image quality...
dsc00192pd4.jpg

dsc00193su1.jpg

dsc00194ww9.jpg

dsc00196xa8.jpg

removable top
dsc00190zs2.jpg

neon lights underneath the car

Anybody interested any models from Maisto or Bburago can contect with me
I got the latest Lamborghini Reventon 1:24 scale(RM70.00) and 2007 Rally car (#1-8)
BBurago - Home
012-3251546

thanks guys... hope u enjoy the shots... and wish to see some shots from u guys soon!:smile:

nice to see thers an autoart collector of JDM cars...will post mine soon ok..:)

i collect AutoArt JDm and Fast&Furious series as well :)

cant get Spoon's AutoArt anywher spoonsir bro...AutoArt only makes Mugen models; mainly 1:18 for DC5 Type-R Mugen la bro :)

the model is fitted with TAKATA man!!!!

Top Bottom