Random Car Pics Part 2

ooo the black 1 is the chrysler ya, i spotted at yishun ring's condo car park, that time at night cannot take the pic nicely....

the mitsuoka is from japan or wat?

Ferrari Testarossa @ S'pore:biggrin:

P1020149.jpg

ooo the black 1 is the chrysler ya, i spotted at yishun ring's condo car park, that time at night cannot take the pic nicely....

the mitsuoka is from japan or wat?

chryslers damn gangsta man.. yeah Mitsuoka's from Japan. Its actually based on Nissan cars.

F430, nice old Sabah reg., aftermarket exhaust pipes
s81f430sabah.jpg

I think the owner is frm sandakan....chinese guy...he bring that car frm sandakan to semenanjung....b'coz my friend told me in sandakan also have a ferrari and then the owner bring that car to semenanjung...maybe lah i'm not sure also...

Today at the Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur, the orange LP640 was gone, now a white LP640 is being displayed. The '07 Gallardo & '07 Gallardo Spider were still there.

The famous 515-plate Murcielago was at the back. A black Diablo VT 6.0 was there too.

No plate on that one, probably it is the same VT which was for sale earlier this month at a dealer in Jalan Pudu. Owner must have bought it and sent it to Lambo KL immediately for check-ups. Maybe. Or it could be a different one. But that seems less likely.

hmmm i think i know the owner of that car.. WPD 22 .. or was it WPD 24.. not sure driven by a lady owner???

I think the owner is frm sandakan....chinese guy...he bring that car frm sandakan to semenanjung....b'coz my friend told me in sandakan also have a ferrari and then the owner bring that car to semenanjung...maybe lah i'm not sure also...

i think u've got the wrong person man...as far as i know the F430 in sandakan is yellow. And it doesnt hav such a nice number plate on it :burnout:

yea that c5 is famous..lives around ampang..the guy is royalty..tengku Azman from pahang

Which part of Ampang, Taman TAR or Bukit Antarabagsa? Or the big houses behind Jalan Ampang?
Never seen him around Ampang though..

The only times I've seen him is 3 times in Bangsar and once in Jln. Sultan Ismail. Maybe the rest of his family/ other house is in Bangsar.

no its not in taman tar. Its one of those big houses near the lake on Jalan Ampang Hilir. The Owner of the Ferrari F430 spider if im not mistaken with the number plate that starts with an A and single digit 2 lives at also. In one of those Apartments nearby.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom