Cost repairing gearbox

mugen_power

Known Member
I want to ask all of u...how much for repairing g/box,I think the syncro problem at 5th gear...hope u call can give some idea on that problem...

heh, try asking a quote for a complete set, suddenly a 2nd hand type R gearbox seems kind of cheap, lol... :P

speaking of gearbox,now my 1st gear hard to 'masuk',now 'masuk' 2nd gear then only 1st gear..asked my mech, he said the linkage problem..so,can i juz change the gear lnkage ah?or juz change the bushing at the end of the linkage?driving eg btw..mugen power,borrow ur thread aa...thx..

speaking of gearbox,now my 1st gear hard to 'masuk',now 'masuk' 2nd gear then only 1st gear..asked my mech, he said the linkage problem..so,can i juz change the gear lnkage ah?or juz change the bushing at the end of the linkage?driving eg btw..mugen power,borrow ur thread aa...thx..
I also have that problem,sometimes can't shift to 1st gear,need to shift other gear then try again.

labor charge normally 150-200.
part cost (syncro 5-r) around 500.
thanks hattech...
so need to spend around 700...I heard from mechanic the syncro for 5th gear more cheaper than 3th gear...It is true??

change gear oil,... might solve the problem,...
that happenned to my sm4, MT,...
but then the clutch also habis at the same time.

Bross my gearbox also got prob la...looking for someone can do it. mine LSD mivec gearbox. According to my mechanic, the Final Excel gear casing crack, because my drive shaft bearing broken and the driveshaft hit the casing it seems.

Anyone know any place to repair it?

fobs,change the gear oil already,still same..if i want to change the linkage,can i use ek9 linkage aa?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom