my car kena scratch by BASTARD!

ericekyo

Known Member
hi guys,,, jus wana share my bad day.... my car been scratch by some major bastard, low life mtf yesterday nite at parking lot..(cheras):angry_smile: i really wonder wat kind of species enjoying doing this to people.. mine is not the only 1 kena here,,,,cars been kena scrath here almost every month n now my turn...
i swear if i ever saw any of this mtf doing this kind of shit 2 any cars, i will make him suffer, i wish whoever did that to my car " will bang by cars, lost his arm...half dead, n Cancer, HIV wif him!!! :angry_smile: ... all this low life mtf who scratch cars,break in cars, steal cars,road bullies...etc.. wat is happening 2 Malaysia!! people who afford 2 buy luxury cars afraid to put nice gadget n stuff in their ride.. we pay thousand to get nice paint job end up being scratch :angry_smile: or dented by idiot!! jus hope that it wont happen 2me again after my new paint done.....

fuhh pretty bad scratch u got there bro... what come around goes around....

thanks bro,,, i feel very annoyed... reali duno how 2 get this anger out from me.... jus wish that my curse 2 him come true :P

erikekyo..i feel sorry for u too bro.whats ur ride?door handle like nissan car.

where is cheras leh.......???so i will not park there next time........lol.......or more alert for me if really park there.........

OMG....my sympathy...

stupid.idiot.moron. mental sickness maybe..

what kind of people enjoying vandalisme to people's car like this?

huh!

spykey - nop... is mitsubishi airtrek...
keithkeat - Cheras brunsfield commercial parking lot
erisa - im still figuring out,,,, anyway is NOT people, is some species..mayb micro organism....:)

maybe people jealous you have a cool ride...try park your car at same place then sacrifice 1 night hide then see got who come scartch your car or not..but becareful maybe they are in a gang so bring a parang with you... not to chop them.. self defence..

Looks like it's gonna cost a bomb to fix that damage..
just got my side mirror hit the other day by tis stupid sh!t heads..
same species i guess...damage ppl's car n run off just like that..blardy cowards,
repairs gonna cost RM200++ to replace the mirror n fix the dent..
Damn!!

Last edited:
i feel your pain...my car got scratched by some bitch ass aunty from door fender to bonnet...she clearly displayed her design on my bonnet which been sprayed 2 weeks old...i hate this world... :(

i had the same prob.. mc D in cheras connaught.. was in my car having burger.. then kia mpv pull up next parking space.. the aunty just open the door without any caution.. bang my door.. i put down my window and shouted.. oii.. you buta kah... the kids all look at me.. then she say.. so so sorry... then i just roll up my window and drive off.. revving my engine alll the way..

if me,i ll ask for compensation.the door now should be ok now lol

lol.. yea.. lucky not major scratch.. but got small dent.. aiyo.. heart paint... compensation also no use lar..need to educate them better.. some more is milf then i kau kau educate her.. haha

lol.. yea.. lucky not major scratch.. but got small dent.. aiyo.. heart paint... compensation also no use lar..need to educate them better.. some more is milf then i kau kau educate her.. haha
MILF...yeah:)

Actually, some people is sengaja doing that.. Why? They jealous we having a nice and shiny car. My friend which just respray his wira, kena scratch at the driver doors. He managed to catch the fella and the vandalism is just 16 years old malay boy.. My friend asked him why scratch and his replied "saja-saja, sebab kereta you shiny sangat". I was like wtf.. When wanna bring him go police station, his father come out and asked, "why kecoh-kecoh with his son? if like this next time park car at shopping mall only" Because of this kind of father, only have that kind of people. It happen at Maluri those flat.

Actually, some people is sengaja doing that.. Why? They jealous we having a nice and shiny car. My friend which just respray his wira, kena scratch at the driver doors. He managed to catch the fella and the vandalism is just 16 years old malay boy.. My friend asked him why scratch and his replied "saja-saja, sebab kereta you shiny sangat". I was like wtf.. When wanna bring him go police station, his father come out and asked, "why kecoh-kecoh with his son? if like this next time park car at shopping mall only" Because of this kind of father, only have that kind of people. It happen at Maluri those flat.

then i would reply i sengaja break your sons arm in return can arr? let him knw where got logical thinking in that...

then i would reply i sengaja break your sons arm in return can arr? let him knw where got logical thinking in that...

That time when his father come out, a bunch of malay guy come out also.. You know de la.. At those flat, what they do is 100% correct. If there is Pudu or Sampeng area, I would give them a big slap..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom