Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Dec 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
hello i am noobies here..

FYI

aku ni pakai teksi wira 4g15 laa
recently i replace my exhaust system and open air pod filter (betul ke ape aku taip)
supprisingly peh pickup not bad.. last weekend i test with some other pranggg satria and wira.. either they menganjing aku atau they cant go away from me or potong me...

i use 4-2-1 extractor, CAT aku buang ganti yg macam bullet tu kan, muffler s type..

*before that my TB dah replace with new TB yg dah recond or ntah la
and my block has been overhaul la because my timing belt snap daaaa...

top aku tak try lagi.. my third gear can go to nearly 115-120 la, if i`m not wrong

Jul 10, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone. Im driving iswara 4g13 carb. Recently i changed my engine oil 15w-40 and the proton oil filter. And one week after that i check my oil level, tiba2 tinggal setengah. During service i fill it full. No oil leaking sign dekat nut oil sump kat bawah engine and also the oil filter. Is my block leaking , or any gasket and sealing problem ? I need help.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone. Im driving iswara 4g13 carb. Recently i changed my engine oil 15w-40 and the proton oil filter. And one week after that i check my oil level, tiba2 tinggal setengah. During service i fill it full. No oil leaking sign dekat nut oil sump kat bawah engine and also the oil filter. Is my block leaking , or any gasket and sealing problem ? I need help.
That, you will need to look at it yourself for signs under the car. Are there oil spots on your usual parking spot?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
One week is very fast. Check your engine in engine bay for leaks.
If not, top up full again in the morning before you start, then check again in one week also in the morning before you start.

N/A Proton Brudder

May 28, 2018
sorry abit off topic here, my 4g13 in my wira kong recently and the the rocker arm assembly completely snapped along with the bolt groves that held it in, cracking the head. im planning to transplant a bigger 4g15 block. the doner engine im planning to get is a 4g15 carburetor engine from an old saga. Assuming i can get the 4g15 injectors, can i still use the ecu on the new block ? its a stock original SVDO . If not mistaken 4g13 and 4g15 use the exact same svdo ecu right ? maybe with a different mapping. can it adapt the mapping to the bigger engine ? any recomendations accepted.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
sorry abit off topic here, my 4g13 in my wira kong recently and the the rocker arm assembly completely snapped along with the bolt groves that held it in, cracking the head. im planning to transplant a bigger 4g15 block. the doner engine im planning to get is a 4g15 carburetor engine from an old saga. Assuming i can get the 4g15 injectors, can i still use the ecu on the new block ? its a stock original SVDO . If not mistaken 4g13 and 4g15 use the exact same svdo ecu right ? maybe with a different mapping. can it adapt the mapping to the bigger engine ? any recomendations accepted.
get a complete 4g15 injection engine as is easier and lesser headache in future.

no need to complicate an easy job.

N/A Proton Brudder

May 28, 2018
hey guys. found a donor car to transplant my new 4g15 efi engine. but i wasnt sure if the ecu that came with the new one is MMC or SVDO. you think i can still use back my old SVDO from the 4g13 that was blown ? will the ecu tune conflict if go from 1.3> 1.5 ?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Only the 1.5 engine? If yes, as far as I know the 1.3 ecu/harness will feed 1.3 data only, so you won't get full potential of the 1.5 engine...

N/A Proton Brudder

May 28, 2018
oh. so what is the avg price of a 1.5 SVDO ecu at kedai potong ? can any expert of vdo engine confirm this incompatbiity ? Drex ?
Izso? all the while i taught it was Pnp with all the sensors and wiring.

Last edited:

N/A Proton Brudder

May 28, 2018
right. just got the block. will be finding that svdo 1.5 ecu . hopefully halfcut shop got.

btw, before im transplanting the block, my dad needs to send the 1.3 car with the temporary repaird head to PUSPAKOM to transfer the title to me. Since i have a Muffler delete(straight pipe with stock cat and extractor) , will there be a mandatory inspection before transferring the title ? i worry fail lor bcz exhaust noisy. Will i fail even if i use runner ? . My dad knows a good runner.

i dont mind put back the stock silencer muffler on the spot at puspakom. what do u guys think ? anyone got experience tranfer title at puspakom with modi exhauat system ?