Bridgestone RE003 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

What's ICE? :P

Anyway, I found one major difference between RE003 and PS3. RE003 will throw stones at you if you're following behind a car in a touge and PS3 will not. Bloody RE003

Huh sure or not?? Maybe coincidence the route got more stones, no?

I've recently started to do that. But at the same time it makes me super sensitive to the car cuz I rely on feedback from the car in terms of noise or weird knocks and stuff for me to know there's a problem with the car. If I'm blasting I won't know anything or hear anything. Cannot la.

Actually, I liked the ASSY2 tyres. That was the only performance tyre I've ever used to completely botak level. It was still pretty grippy at that stage too.

Hahaha, yeah that's the downside of listening to music loud in the car.

Same like my F1D5, also still pretty good dry grip until the end.

Anyway, I found one major difference between RE003 and PS3. RE003 will throw stones at you if you're following behind a car in a touge and PS3 will not. Bloody RE003

same goes to AD08R. follow closely behind sure makan stone chips and sand.:banghead:

same goes to AD08R. follow closely behind sure makan stone chips and sand.:banghead:

actually i EXPECT AD08R to throw stones. It's supposed to do that as a super sticky tyre. RE003 on the other hand was unexpected

Follow me I can ixeo you even with botak tires.

I took my car to an event at Elite Speedway. Here's what my PS3 looked like before and after.
It seems that the chipping problem is still there, maybe not when driven normally

BNWT0016_zpsbki381y3.png

As a comparison, this is a pic of RE003 after the event.

IMG_5148_zpsfnvlizfx.jpg

I took my car to an event at Elite Speedway. Here's what my PS3 looked like before and after.
It seems that the chipping problem is still there, maybe not when driven normally

BNWT0016_zpsbki381y3.png

As a comparison, this is a pic of RE003 after the event.

IMG_5148_zpsfnvlizfx.jpg

RE-003 traction rating A looks more suitable for track than AA PS3......lol

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom