New Tyres for VR

I don't even know Sailun or Landsail! See, proof that you're still the tire sifu who knows more than anyone else here including me.

I've seen before Sailun at shops in Ipoh. But haven't seen Landsail yet.

Ai ya, you both are sifus la.

Happen got people ask, so I research loh.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

Tyre master must know everything if not later can't answer paiseh already. :biggrin:

Landsail got one LS588UHP seems good. Almost try but don't have my 215 size.....lol:biggrin:

Read one test here....
http://www.tyrepress.com/2015/03/landsail-beats-michelin-surprise-result-in-finnish-tyre-test/

215 is like a very common size now. Even that also don't have? But first of all, can get them over here or not.

Tyre master must know everything if not later can't answer paiseh already. :biggrin:

215 is like a very common size now. Even that also don't have? But first of all, can get them over here or not.

Cannot answer keep quiet loh......hhahahhahaha

Got, Landsail in PJ have, if not why I research.....lol
Smallest size is 215/60R16, 215/45R17 takdak but they have 205/45 and next is 225/45....haha
You know their largest tyres size fo this model.......................285/25R22......:biggrin:

Cannot answer keep quiet loh......hhahahhahaha

Got, Landsail in PJ have, if not why I research.....lol
Smallest size is 215/60R16, 215/45R17 takdak but they have 205/45 and next is 225/45....haha
You know their largest tyres size fo this model.......................285/25R22......:biggrin:

Looks like they are catering for SUV size like 215/60/R16. 22 inch is like those bling bling wheels found in American large SUV. :rofl:

225/45/17 should be able to fit your wheels but not perfect size?

Looks like they are catering for SUV size like 215/60/R16. 22 inch is like those bling bling wheels found in American large SUV. :rofl:

225/45/17 should be able to fit your wheels but not perfect size?

Oh! Landsail have runflats too.

Yes 225/45 can fit, that is why I say almost try, then Land golden came along......hhahahhaha:rofl:

Oh! Landsail have runflats too.

Yes 225/45 can fit, that is why I say almost try, then Land golden came along......hhahahhaha:rofl:

I'm already having a bad impression on runflat after hearing about it from my friend's 320i. Few weeks ago, he even told me two of his tyres got bulge at side after hitting small pothole.

Land golden much cheaper than Landsail?

I'm already having a bad impression on runflat after hearing about it from my friend's 320i. Few weeks ago, he even told me two of his tyres got bulge at side after hitting small pothole.

Land golden much cheaper than Landsail?

Runflat bulged? Only heard they don't grip that well against a normal tyre of the same model and they are not comfy because very hard sidewall to be able to hold the car up even without air.

About same price, but Land Golden no history mah! so test and see....lol:driver:

Runflat bulged? Only heard they don't grip that well against a normal tyre of the same model and they are not comfy because very hard sidewall to be able to hold the car up even without air.

About same price, but Land Golden no history mah! so test and see....lol:driver:

Give Land Golden a test so that next time can give feedback to those who come and ask you about it. :biggrin:

I'll show a picture that he showed me about his tyre bulge.

14805547_10154659341024187_852344532_n.jpg

Give Land Golden a test so that next time can give feedback to those who come and ask you about it. :biggrin:

I'll show a picture that he showed me about his tyre bulge.

Something like that. My friend tyre shop got sell so ask me to try. Actually Landsail also from his shop....lol:rofl:

Yup, looks like hit damage but to be able to damage runflat must be big heavy hit....:smokin:

Something like that. My friend tyre shop got sell so ask me to try. Actually Landsail also from his shop....lol:rofl:

Yup, looks like hit damage but to be able to damage runflat must be big heavy hit....:smokin:

But you are already eyeing Goodyear Asym 3. :biggrin:

He told me the BMW SC don't want to replace for him. He got angry, come to me and ask me what tyres to buy.

He must have hit a nasty pothole or something really hard to pregnant a runflat Goodyear like that.

But you are already eyeing Goodyear Asym 3. :biggrin:

He told me the BMW SC don't want to replace for him. He got angry, come to me and ask me what tyres to buy.

Not really, I eye whatever I think can be good and are value for money. I change also because old tyres cracking dy and my size Asy3 also not here yet. When arrive I can still transfer my Landgolden to the hyundai. Hyundai on GY Asy2 are even older, coming 5 years, so just nice....lol

Hit damage sure SC won't warranty loh...

He must have hit a nasty pothole or something really hard to pregnant a runflat Goodyear like that.

I don't know why I always hear stories of Good Year tyres having pregnant bulge. Heard cases before on people saying can happen on Duraplus. Another friend using Good Year GT3 that came stock on his Jazz 185/60/15 is also affected with bulge on 2 of his tyres in less than a year usage.

Not really, I eye whatever I think can be good and are value for money. I change also because old tyres cracking dy and my size Asy3 also not here yet. When arrive I can still transfer my Landgolden to the hyundai. Hyundai on GY Asy2 are even older, coming 5 years, so just nice....lol

Hit damage sure SC won't warranty loh...

Wouldn't you be worried about the tyres when they got to 3 years and above? I thought are those who will change when the tyres are around 3 years old.

He said, SC can just ask Good Year for the tyre, not BMW at loss also. lol

I don't know why I always hear stories of Good Year tyres having pregnant bulge. Heard cases before on people saying can happen on Duraplus. Another friend using Good Year GT3 that came stock on his Jazz 185/60/15 is also affected with bulge on 2 of his tyres in less than a year usage.

Wouldn't you be worried about the tyres when they got to 3 years and above? I thought are those who will change when the tyres are around 3 years old.

He said, SC can just ask Good Year for the tyre, not BMW at loss also. lol

Bulge and crack issues I hear more of Conti, Kumho, Nexen, Corsa.

Nope tyres usually I give them 4 years, then visually check them also.
My GT Radial 4 years old change out because cracking, but this issue already started when 3 years old. Tyre are from Indonesia.
My Asy 2 now 5 years getting same issues, but they lasted longer. Cracking starting after 4 years plus. Tyres from Germany...:driver:

Bulge and crack issues I hear more of Conti, Kumho, Nexen, Corsa.

Nope tyres usually I give them 4 years, then visually check them also.
My GT Radial 4 years old change out because cracking, but this issue already started when 3 years old. Tyre are from Indonesia.
My Asy 2 now 5 years getting same issues, but they lasted longer. Cracking starting after 4 years plus. Tyres from Germany...:driver:

Maybe these low end Good Year sucks. :rofl: Seriously, I think my front Duraplus indeed sucks compared to the Vikings at rear. I can leave the Vikings untouched for long and their air pressure still looks good. For the Duraplus, around 2 months you can start to see the tyres looking like slightly running out of air. Even the Dunlop SP Sport J3 on my brother's Myvi don't need to fill in air as frequent as Duraplus. One thing I like about my Duraplus would be that it looks nice to draw white lettering to it. :rofl:

From Germany? Must be very expensive back then when new. I thought Good Year is from USA. The new Asy 3 is also from Germany?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom