Bridgestone Potenza RE003

you can get 17" with same brand and same size at cheaper compare 16" ?

Yup, 205/45R17 - RM300, 215/45R17 - RM320

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

In Penang specifically for 215/45/17 is about RM450-475/per piece. Not sure if thats at a 'right' price but hey, you get what you paid for.

Hopefully with a good bonus might have my current Firestone TZ700 traded in for a RE003, just the front ones. Hehe

Bro., if that is their price you might as well take trip to KL jalan jalan, same time change tyres, buy 3 free 1....lol

GY Asy2 used to to RM460 now RM400
Michelin PS3 used to be RM500 now also around RM400
For your Penang price for Re-003, you can get GY or Michelin already with some spare cash balance..:driver:

Yup, 205/45R17 - RM300, 215/45R17 - RM320

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Bro., if that is their price you might as well take trip to KL jalan jalan, same time change tyres, buy 3 free 1....lol

GY Asy2 used to to RM460 now RM400
Michelin PS3 used to be RM500 now also around RM400
For your Penang price for Re-003, you can get GY or Michelin already with some spare cash balance..:driver:

what brand and where is the shop ?

Isnt this thread about re003?

Yup, talking about RE-003...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

what brand and where is the shop ?

Bro. deenweirdoz mentioned he got 205/45R16 at RM340, but 205/45R17 is RM300 and 215/45R17 is RM320 in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning area. OS Autocare Centre....:driver:

can i know the price for 205/45/16? can get rm310/pc? ty all

According to the market, prices have dropped. You probably can get it cheaper than that I suspect. Look for that tyre pricing thread, there's a long list of recent prices in that thread

According to the market, prices have dropped. You probably can get it cheaper than that I suspect. Look for that tyre pricing thread, there's a long list of recent prices in that thread

Common sizes drop more, 205/45R16 less users nowadays......

Loving it. Now got Made in Thailand n Made in Indonesia batch... guess cheaper labour cost...

20160430_142953.jpg

Aquaplaning resistant, probably V12Evo2 better, dry handling should go to RE-003....:driver:

probably ? Is it based on website review ?

I wonder any different in term of QC if made in Indo and Thailand ?

probably ? Is it based on website review ?

I wonder any different in term of QC if made in Indo and Thailand ?

Sorry, based on my studies......lol:biggrin:

Hard to say but GY tyres between Thailand and Germany lots of difference. Yours from Indon or Thai?:driver:

Sorry, based on my studies......lol:biggrin:

Hard to say but GY tyres between Thailand and Germany lots of difference. Yours from Indon or Thai?:driver:

studies ? keyboard warrior ? Have you used any of them ? Mine japan :thefinger:

studies ? keyboard warrior ? Have you used any of them ? Mine japan :thefinger:

Yup, keyboard warrior.....hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:
Feedback from friends, tyre shop, website, etc.....:driver:

Almost tried RE-001, but price was too high those days, so I use Yoko S-Drive, later got Goodyear then GT Radial...hhahha Now RE-003 cheaper already maybe can try but see first got others to try or not? Hankook V12, Even cheap Rovelo Sport A1 can try, Now got even cheaper Landsail, spoilt for choices....:biggrin::biggrin:

Yup, keyboard warrior.....hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:
Feedback from friends, tyre shop, website, etc.....:driver:

Almost tried RE-001, but price was too high those days, so I use Yoko S-Drive, later got Goodyear then GT Radial...hhahha Now RE-003 cheaper already maybe can try but see first got others to try or not? Hankook V12, Even cheap Rovelo Sport A1 can try, Now got even cheaper Landsail, spoilt for choices....:biggrin::biggrin:
Almost got into S Drive too that day but understand its non performance n more toward comfort level tires ...them MC5 is too old model...T1R side wall too soft...

Dayton = subsidiary of Bridgestone n price like Falken (no trust)...so still end up latest technology with mid price range.

Btw RE003 treadwear is 220 , Evo2 is 3xx... oh well depend how u drive too..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Almost got into S Drive too that day but understand its non performance n more toward comfort level tires ...them MC5 is too old model...T1R side wall too soft...

Dayton = subsidiary of Bridgestone n price like Falken (no trust)...so still end up latest technology with mid price range.

Btw RE003 treadwear is 220 , Evo2 is 3xx... oh well depend how u drive too..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

S-Drive is performance category. S as in Sports. I think you saw C-Drive2 or A-Drive R1, These are mid range. But for Yoko performance grade now is under Advan like their V105 model.
MC5 also mid only
T1R old already, if use Toyo should be T1-Sports
Dayton only one model only and like Firestone own by Bridgestone.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom