Tire Price list Zth

Other than the shop I know, anywhere else u guys know selling Michelin PP2? 165/55/14.
Already stop production but I know there are still stocks left.

Normally R15 rims width around 6.5-7.0. Unless you purposely find 7.5.

Yours not R15 rite? Before that was looking for R15 215/45 or 215/50. Not available in MY

Yup, most R15 are 6.5 or 7 only. Mine R17.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Thinking back, I haven't actually measured the width of my tyres yet. Perhaps I should. I still have no idea what rims I'm on.

Rim width brother as tyre is 195 means 195mm already. Take one wheel out and read the info on the back of the rims....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Other than the shop I know, anywhere else u guys know selling Michelin PP2? 165/55/14.
Already stop production but I know there are still stocks left.

If old already no point as you will use another few years, then half way you will say rubber harden already....:smokin:

Yup, most R15 are 6.5 or 7 only. Mine R17.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Rim width brother as tyre is 195 means 195mm already. Take one wheel out and read the info on the back of the rims....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

If old already no point as you will use another few years, then half way you will say rubber harden already....:smokin:

Ya, was thinking about that too. Unless if normal driving then okay to use if price cheap. If less than 3 years old if not used wont be as hard as those used on the road for 3 years right?

Maybe 2 years old tyre then use for another 2 years.

Ya, was thinking about that too. Unless if normal driving then okay to use if price cheap. If less than 3 years old if not used wont be as hard as those used on the road for 3 years right?

Maybe 2 years old tyre then use for another 2 years.

Yup, if going to use 2 years plus, better get less then 2 years old. If 3 years even though not used, once on the road they start to age pretty fast. Harden rubber with plenty of threadwear balance, also no use....:smokin:

Yup, if going to use 2 years plus, better get less then 2 years old. If 3 years even though not used, once on the road they start to age pretty fast. Harden rubber with plenty of threadwear balance, also no use....:smokin:

Noted bro. Not to get more than 2 years old tyre. :top:
Unless want to burn it off for 1 track day haha!

Sunday was the only time I totally max out the limit of the PP2, screeching all the way up :rofl:
But really good grip. Just too bad front one not much left.

Noted bro. Not to get more than 2 years old tyre. :top:
Unless want to burn it off for 1 track day haha!

Sunday was the only time I totally max out the limit of the PP2, screeching all the way up :rofl:
But really good grip. Just too bad front one not much left.

Need to rotate liao....:listen:

Bought in January. 8 months I guess? Not sure how long it sat in the tyre rack though.

Check the manufacturing date of the tyre. The month you bought might not be the same for the age of the tyre. Especially if you bought them at a best price. :biggrin:

Is it on the tyre itself? Would go and have a look on it later.
Best price? I have a feeling about that too.

Also, what's the average lifespan of Kumho tyres?

Is it on the tyre itself? Would go and have a look on it later.
Best price? I have a feeling about that too.

If you are buying a tyre way cheaper than many other workshops. That's where u have to be careful.
I kena once before. Tyre cheap and + balancing but not including alignment. Fine, but I got con for installing those camber screw. Tyres RM90 a piece X 4 only RM360. Total I end up spending RM500.

If u see tyre cheap, just buy them but get the alignment done elsewhere. If u want to do it on the spot also can, but just reject offers like installing camber screw or anything.

Usually they offer such thing just cuz trying to compensate back the price they give on the tyres.

So, going other shops is better.

2nd reason, tyres are old which is why is cheap. Yes is on the tyre itself.
Please don't mistaken the 1st two numbers as the Month & Year.
Is 2nd Week of Year 2004 instead.
Picture1.jpg

Not only Kumho Tyres, Lifespan of tyres is 6 years. Which is why never buy tyres that is older than 6 years but any tyres older than 3 years also I wouldn't really get it. Unless just for normal daily commute. Below 4 years is fine if you are gonna change tyres after 2 years.

Older tyres, you can bargain for better price. As long don't exceed 4 years is best la. Buying a 6 years old tyre is already the end of the lifespan.

Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you are buying a tyre way cheaper than many other workshops. That's where u have to be careful.
I kena once before. Tyre cheap and + balancing but not including alignment. Fine, but I got con for installing those camber screw. Tyres RM90 a piece X 4 only RM360. Total I end up spending RM500.

If u see tyre cheap, just buy them but get the alignment done elsewhere. If u want to do it on the spot also can, but just reject offers like installing camber screw or anything.

Usually they offer such thing just cuz trying to compensate back the price they give on the tyres.

So, going other shops is better.

2nd reason, tyres are old which is why is cheap. Yes is on the tyre itself.
Please don't mistaken the 1st two numbers as the Month & Year.
Is 2nd Week of Year 2004 instead.
Picture1.jpg

Good lord. It's a tyre from around June 2012. Saw a 2612 on it.
Also, treadwear 340, traction AA, temperature A rating? I kinda wonder how they do the traction and temperature rating.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom