New IPAD = IPAD Resolutionery ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbphire

Recently saw ppl using ipad, everywhere or wherever they go.. hmm, honestly, i feel like getting one for myself too.. haiz.. but saw a lot promotions, feel blur, dunno which one to choose.. can u guys give me some opinions ? btw, are these 2 the same products ? anyone can tell me whats their diff with old model ?

hehe...I am so lucky because of bought the New ipad with very good price...it just RM1329 u know??? Both of them that you asked are the same thing coz that time apple no give it the name.... Now what u think about the new name "RESOLUTIONERY" ? Sounds cool right ? I think it is very hightech name ..HAHA
celcom.com.my/smartphones/ipad.php

huh ? RM1329 ? int that too cheap ? u sure?
hey, i m talking bout th new ipad with retina display lehh.. hard to belive becoz market price is really high, above RM2k tho.. Errmm. i wanna get one more for my darl already.. @.@
does the new ipad easily get scratched ? cuz if i put the screen protector, it will look not nice on display le.
wondering is the camera good ??

just buy from authorized apple centre like machines...
rather than buy from low yatt, although they are cheaper with lotsa free gift...
but id rather have a piece of mind buying from machines.

yes i also think very cheap.. this is true news because i also came across this info while i m in shopping complex yesterday....u will get extra benefit as customer if u apply for Aeon Financing....check this out what can u get ..
iPad AEON Financing

huh ? RM1329 ? int that too cheap ? u sure?
hey, i m talking bout th new ipad with retina display lehh.. hard to belive becoz market price is really high, above RM2k tho.. Errmm. i wanna get one more for my darl already.. @.@
does the new ipad easily get scratched ? cuz if i put the screen protector, it will look not nice on display le.
wondering is the camera good ??

If you have tight budget then try Google Nexus 7 2013 Model value for money product. Hope this help you.

It looks more like Celcom resellers spamming this thread with multiple IDs.

and mikke87 & bbphire share the same IP. Low thread count and including links in your thread posts.

Locking thread as this is obviously some advertising attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom