What the hell he thinking?

mines998

1,000 RPM
I been encounter many time cucuk by standard car. I just wonder what is their thinking. Recently I was driving my PV6 turbo run on Singapore TPE highway around 90km per hrs suddenly a standard PV6 come and cucuk me. I was thinking he was rushing so I let him overtake but after overtake me take the slow down seem want me to overtake him. Then I was thinking if want to try then try lor. Then I drop gear pull him about 7 to 8 lamp post distance then I drive back my normal speed then bloodyhell he come cucuk me again. Can anyone tell me what he trying to do?

Attachments

• traff036_caution_no_tailgating.jpg
    traff036_caution_no_tailgating.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 116
he think his std pv6 is as powerful as your monster...
the guy must be a young kid though.....

mines : or maybe he wanna see u tarik again/the capability of your engine.

SF : your altis & saga very fast wan ma....

anyways u know wat happened to arturo ah? long time nver c him...

mines : or maybe he wanna see u tarik again/the capability of your engine.

SF : your altis & saga very fast wan ma....

anyways u know wat happened to arturo ah? long time nver c him...

Well he got what he want but I never smoke him but just let him cant even see my tail light. Normally I dont speed in SG cos saman darm expensive:banghead: but he kind of annoying really piss me off.

so now u drive your car daily from JB-SG ah? or u permanant staying in SG?

my suggestion.. when someone tailgating you.. hit the brake .. or.. you can slowdown to 20km/h if u can..

if u require a new rear bumper, & rear lights then can do that la.....
just switch on your wscreen washer good enuf.......look at your rear view mirror....he will on his wiper also..haha....most ppl will get angry when u do that after they just wash their car....

me if during night ppl tailgate with highbeam on closely on my tail i'll simply turn-OFF all of my light.....

save my electric for blasting the audio very loud.....since there's no need my light coz car behind got very bright light but not very bright mind :biggrin:

Hi Danz.. don't hit the brake until your car stop la.. just good enough to make him panic..

my suggestion.. when someone tailgating you.. hit the brake .. or.. you can slowdown to 20km/h if u can..

LOL i love this technique , not suddenly slow down but a sudden drop on speed (abit ny) then u can hear tire screeching from the tailgating car :) , done tis before....heheh :driver:

What if some moron running slow like 40 to 50km/H at fast lane? Yet you can't over take because slow lane also got many car? How you deal with it?

oldkiss111 : WTF?

Mines: I dont know which is more irritating - people who tailgate or people who break test. They are BOTH idiots.:banghead: After many years encoutering this kind of clowns, i've learnt that you can smoke them for miles, they will still catch up.:slug: Or the other types who will break test you for what ever reason they justify.:sleep:

So for me, i just focus on myself. If you are that in a hurry to pass me, I just move aside and you can go ahead lar. If you are infront of me and hog the fast lane, I just drop gear and pass when it's safe. No need to tailgate.. no need to break test.

It does wonders for my blood pressure. People like what you encountered will just lose interest when they know you couldn't be bothered with them.

Mines998.. that one is not kayu.. it's batu driver..

oldkiss1111.. i think you've got into the wrong thread..

Top Bottom