My model car collection

my rare item...FOC
FERRARI.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

this one bought today, convert back RM is around RM45
TAMIYA-1-1.jpg

and this one....RM40
AOSHIMA-1-1.jpg

its very cheap leh...here atleast selling hundred over

RK, i have that FD2R also...I didnt get the CRZ & Insight yet...my last trip to Japan. I found that EBBRO is out with the HSV-010GT car but when I ask them. They are out of stock. I might try my luck in Taiwan see if I can find any.

RK, mind sharing how u swap the rims?

RK, i have that FD2R also...I didnt get the CRZ & Insight yet...my last trip to Japan. I found that EBBRO is out with the HSV-010GT car but when I ask them. They are out of stock. I might try my luck in Taiwan see if I can find any.

RK, mind sharing how u swap the rims?

Infact, J-Collection had launch the Insight and CR-Z too...
I have the DUNLOP version for both Hondas...

For the wheel...hehe, enjoy image
wheel.jpg

# The clear box under those fluoro wheel are others wheel set...

Wow...Room full of cars...like a mini garage or workshop :rofl: :top:

Real nice, but do they actually sell the rims like that separately? Where do u usually get them from? Japan or locally bro?

my personal CRZ collection....
CRZcollection.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Finally, had changed my CRZ roof and rear bonnet to Carbon...by decal
CRZcarbon.jpg

damn you wayne!! stop poisoning!! :hmpf:
can i have 1 with my name on it?? plsssssS???? :ahhhhh:

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

i heard that last time u manage curi bawak 1 fit, ek and dc2 back malaysia in one box wor...hehe

thx to "smuggling wayne" a.k.a "model halfcut wayne".. :biggrin:

CNY updates....Gong Hey Fa Choy to everyone ya..

1/43 MITSUBSIHI Warrior ( L200 )
triton-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

my some 1/64 collection....by Aoshima, FOC
modelcar-1.jpg

And, UltraRacing logos appeared Evo (customade to my fren )
evo9-6.jpg

evo9-5.jpg

evo9-2.jpg

evo9-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

And....some hobbies
model-1-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Here is some of my malaysia's home collection before house moving
mycollection1.jpg

mycollection.jpg

HondaCivicEK9Spoon.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Somemore
civicseries1.jpg

civicseries.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

for sure, also my honda cub...hehe
honda-1.jpg

Here comes Poisen Wayne again...
DAMN tht Dragon Model 318i compact so damn rare!!
more rare thn my M3 nurburgring 24hr edition... :adore:

bro,where can find Ford Fiesta model? i wish to put 1 fiesta model in my ford fiesta. thx

Damn! What a collection...Twin Tower of Car models :rofl:

Poisoning me into this hobby even deeper >_< :banghead:

RK, the Fiesta how much can PM me? Also I'm looking for CF decal nto sure you can provide me with that?

Top Bottom