Yokohama Battery Shop - Where ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
nope..they do not ask me to sent the defective battery when i submit the claim...i also feel curious but as long as it goes well for my claim, i'm okay...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

true..i bought century marathoner after the incident...their mf battery have hole in both sides of upper part of it and it does come with some sort of tube that can be insert to that hole...so, i just put it in and hope it will do what it suppose to do...:biggrin:
I thought they wanted to investigate the explosion?

All batteries have the ventilation holes....
How long is the tube, probably to lead the gas away from the battery....

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
nope..they do not ask me to sent the defective battery when i submit the claim...i also feel curious but as long as it goes well for my claim, i'm okay...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

true..i bought century marathoner after the incident...their mf battery have hole in both sides of upper part of it and it does come with some sort of tube that can be insert to that hole...so, i just put it in and hope it will do what it suppose to do...:biggrin:
Hope you dont insert into the wrong hole, may result in more explosives stories later.....:biggrin::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

adzrul

Jun 29, 2010
SELANGOR
I thought they wanted to investigate the explosion?

All batteries have the ventilation holes....
How long is the tube, probably to lead the gas away from the battery....
i think around 20 cm...yeah..i think that is the main function of the tube...

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Hope you dont insert into the wrong hole, may result in more explosives stories later.....:biggrin::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
hahaha..if got another explosion sure will get the stories in newspaper....:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i think around 20 cm...yeah..i think that is the main function of the tube...

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

hahaha..if got another explosion sure will get the stories in newspaper....:biggrin:
Got another one explode in same car then probably car got problem.....:biggrin:

adzrul

Jun 29, 2010
SELANGOR
got my claim last week...can cover my new battery + damage repair...after all, very good after sales services...especially Ms Yvonne....thanks yokohama batteries..peace....case close...:proud:
:five:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
got my claim last week...can cover my new battery + damage repair...after all, very good after sales services...especially Ms Yvonne....thanks yokohama batteries..peace....case close...:proud:
:five:
Glad you got your case settled. And good to hear that their after sales service is good too....:driver: