yey yey.. KIMI WON bwahahaha :P

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acura

Drifter & Racer
hohoho!!! kimi won pole at last this year..
i am soo happy.. HAAHAHAAHA!!!!
GO KIMI!! GO!!!!

shummy had flat tyres.........."twice"....:D

haha... too bad u didn't watch...

too bad i didn't watch the "flamming" toyota either...

badbad luck for schumi.look how slow ruben drive.i think ferrari dont have the pace for this year or bridgestone have a lot to do for their tryes.

after much frustration on the reliability of the car, congratz to kimi who finally take home the first podium of year 2005

Not too long ago, in a galaxy far far away, someone said somewhere............ ""Ferrari .. The Always Winning Formula in F1 ;)"'

hmmm.... always!??!?!
:rolleyes:

It's about time Kimi got a lucky break from his horrible spat with reliability issues and breakdowns. The lad has got the skill and the speed but he kept being let down by the car. Yesterday we can see what he could do with a good car. To quote Martin Brundle, "A majestic performance from start to finish..." or something along those lines (heh).

And they (the commentators) were right also about Kimi at Imola. If his car didn't break down, Kimi would have stood a very very big chance of winning and Alonso would have someone breathing down his neck to make things more interesting. But, because he didn't, Alonso has a huge lead over everyone else and can take it easy with a second place at Barcelona.

Poor Michael. I'm having a theory. Schumi have had fantastic luck during his championship runs and I'm wondering if he is due some bad luck and it is all coming by the truck loads this season. I mean, come on, how many times did he not finish a race this year? Compare that to 3 years before.

and more to come? :D
but poor fella... he's still damn good tho.
the car not up to the job......

BUT IT'S DEFINITELY ABOUT TIME!!!

montoya's race was disappointing due to the problem with the fuel rig. Sigh, if not McLaren would have got double podium!! But it's McLaren, always some shit happening.

The bad thing is ferrari keep on lose....:eek:

The good thing is F1 is coming back to interesting n excited again...:)

errr as far as i m concern.. f1 is still abit boring even though ferrari dint win.. when race starts now after the first lap or few u can guest who wins edi.. its still a dominating win by other opponents.. of coz with the exception of imola

Well, I'd consider 3 different winners in 5 GPs to be something of an improvement in terms of excitement in F1 compared to say the previous year.

to me...i dun think different winners would make the sport exciting... more actions during the race is much more fun... especially when the race is so tight and your fav driver goes in to the pit and u are so nervous that you won't know at what position he will come back out into...that we use to have...

even the old qualification format is better...remember the years that mika and schumi were fighting for pole...mika would come out with a best time...than schumi would better it by thounsand of a second...than mika goes out to outdo schumi again...this is what i call interesting...now it seems like they are jus convoying around the track...with a few incidents and crasheh here and then

Top Bottom