y delete my post

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
i post there just wan let my fren knows wat active workshop claim is . y u delete my post . its true happening to my car . y u dun let me post

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
I dun find any reason why the post need to be deleted.He just want to let others know.Btw,what he claim was true.Got a fren send his car to Active to make insurance claim,it took so long.Workmanship was bad.Didn honour their what they said,delay and delay even the insurance company already approved the claim.

I found the thread should be sticky instead of deleting it.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
er....maybe u can tell the story in detail la, like how the repair was bad, wat was claimed, etc etc

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i believe the 1st post was gone due to our HDD failure,even some of our old threads were lost too.so pls tell us more on what exactly happened again.

mat_mr90

Sep 8, 2008
It is true what aaloon said....i also have experience with this worksyop. Last year i was change my front wind screen. Before i send my car to that worksyop, i give them a call..ask them about the wind screen, it is ori or not and have a ex-stock. They said ori and have a ex-stock, so i send my evo 8 to their worksyop. Leave my car for the hold day. Late everning i went to take my car....you know what happen?...they change "cap ayam" brand wind screen. When i ask them, they said the ori one too expensive and need to order first.. cakap tak serupa bikin. They cost me nearly 2k. After 2 day when raining, the water caming in with the top....so need to send to another worksyop to repair...what the f@#k.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
if already so many cases, why no one bother to report to PIAM? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

aaloon, i know you very frustrated and angry but please tell the whole story. your story no head no tail, people dunno what to reply la...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
if already so many cases, why no one bother to report to PIAM? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

aaloon, i know you very frustrated and angry but please tell the whole story. your story no head no tail, people dunno what to reply la...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Actually what happen is my fren car, he previous used my nick to post the thread and get deleted. Haha....
Imaging when involve accident u sent ur car for repair and get a delay n delay with nonsense excuse like hard to get the spare part n need time to find. Somemore my fren can found the part from aftermarket. As i know mostly claim shop they prefer to get a cheaper spare part so they can earn a high profit margin with cheap spare part & get highly payout insurance claim for the accident. Finally earn lot $$$$$$
My fren car take nearly ONE YEAR lying there for claim. After mostly one year take car,the curious my fren car accident rear hood but what he found after take car is mostly sensor not function, Ayc light ON. Impossible accident rear hood front sensor missing,WHAT Happen????

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
I dun find any reason why the post need to be deleted.He just want to let others know.Btw,what he claim was true.Got a fren send his car to Active to make insurance claim,it took so long.Workmanship was bad.Didn honour their what they said,delay and delay even the insurance company already approved the claim.

I found the thread should be sticky instead of deleting it.
the thread was deleted due to the info of the thread starter was missing during the maintenance period, therefore it was empty. now it has been re-instate and still clueless...kindly be informed before you jump the gun....cheerz:proud:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i tot it was deleted,and it show reason for deleted=irrelevant

and the post seems to be mess up,might be due to the maintainance work

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
Actually what happen is my fren car, he previous used my nick to post the thread and get deleted. Haha....
Imaging when involve accident u sent ur car for repair and get a delay n delay with nonsense excuse like hard to get the spare part n need time to find. Somemore my fren can found the part from aftermarket. As i know mostly claim shop they prefer to get a cheaper spare part so they can earn a high profit margin with cheap spare part & get highly payout insurance claim for the accident. Finally earn lot $$$$$$
My fren car take nearly ONE YEAR lying there for claim. After mostly one year take car,the curious my fren car accident rear hood but what he found after take car is mostly sensor not function, Ayc light ON. Impossible accident rear hood front sensor missing,WHAT Happen????

bro actually u can try to contact ur insurance company(HQ) to make a report n complain with them..check wheater they clear the claim payment to work shop or not.... ask the insurance company stop the claim payment to the work shop(IN CASE THE INSURANS COMPANY DID'T TAKE ANY ACTION ABOUT UR CASE,JUST TELL THEM U WILL BRING UP THE CASE TO BANK NEGARA,SURE THEY WILL DO SOMETHING IMMIDIALLY) ...secondly is make again the complain n report to PIAM , contact all the news paper like THE STAR,SIN CHEW,CHINA PRESS N etc.....ask them come n view ur car n make a complain...hope that can help u to solve the problem n get a fair due.....just a comment..good luck:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all satria GTI CONVERTED OWNERS...

Do you ever realized that maybe your 'Gti barang" is stolen stuff?, Do you ever question how these item come from? The parts are genuine and they sold cheaply...Boy! do a satria GTI Ori owner will sell their parts just like that knowing that GTI parts is EXPENSIVE and rare? go ask Proton and insurance company how much is the Satria GTI front recaro seat and the rear seat...you will be fucking terkezut..Its Rm8000.00!!.
So...u buy satria GTI front seat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience