Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

[WTS] Workshop nearby Melawati, Setapak, Ampang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

- J f D -

500 RPM
[WTA] Workshop nearby Melawati, Setapak, Ampang

Hi guys, i just got a civic ek. Previous owner used to send the car to USJ for servicing. As i stay in Melawati, i feel that is quite far lol. Any closer alternatives to do service for my car?

melawati?
i recommend RCT, its at wangsa melawati..
just at the shop lots opposite the new renovated petronas, from the MRR2 wangsa maju entrance junction...
more precisely located at the back row shop lots behind 7-eleven..

Ok i know that area. Is it recommended for vtec engines? I just want to go to a workshop strongly recommended by other Hondarians and the workshop doesnt do a con job. Nowadays i hear so many workshop con only..

RCT is a well known workshop..
as i'm sure alot of hondarians here goes there too..
we shall wait for their replies..
u can also check out reputable workshop thread around here.. RCT is also mention..

1. ampower motorsport jalan usahawan setapak
2. power speed setapak, danau kota
3. din dk setapak, danau kota - behind kwsp
4. rct, wangsa melawati
5. ah lai, pandan indah - beside sun eng hup halfcut

for assistance call avantech...heh hehh hehhh hehhhh :regular_smile:

Orait. Thanks guys. Is Avantech a shop? i saw it advertised on Hattech-v's sig hehe. Might be interested in some parts in the future.

RCT used to be popular...now not as popular as before due to their inefficient employees......the rest i dun wan to comment further.

Power Speed is alright, consistent workmanship and price. Plus the owner also has a hafkat shop so it's quite easy for him to source things up.

din DK is alright as well. Only thing is be sure to send your car early in the morning. He's the only real mech there and the last time I went there was only another employee...so have to beratur la....

area melawati...din DK...so many vtec at din DK workshop...and he got monster vtec there...

wah monster vtec. Once again thanks guys for the replies and mini review by Crower75 hehe. Will try them out. Never noticed got quite a few vtec workshops nearby hehe..

pandan indah..near "sungai"
got one workshop there...
hehehehe.....
@kak motorsport
miahahaha

Last edited:
Is Chan Sow Lin area too far for you?? If not try Max One Motorsports and look for Adrian. He has been doing my car for long time and saw him doing lots of honda conversion in the last six months and lots of full overhaul and rebuilt of honda too. Decent price and trustworthy so far.

Appreciate your reply Chris2000. Where is Chan Sow Lin? hehe i need a refresh. Not too good with street names.

- J f D - said:
Orait. Thanks guys. Is Avantech a shop? i saw it advertised on Hattech-v's sig hehe. Might be interested in some parts in the future.

hehehe....

let minum² at NZ laa....

minum2 at alif la bro after work around 7PM tonite..

kuNyit said:
minum2 at alif la bro after work around 7PM tonite..

yo Jfd! The owner of monster built by Power Speed Danau Kota spoken edi. Feel free to consult him!! The lightest EK 4 doors + most powerful!!

Chan sow lin is near Jalan Sungei Besi. Chan Sow lin has alot of workshops and car showroom in that area.

Top Bottom