Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

WTS-URGENT SALE, BMW e30 316 PRICE OPEN TO OFFER!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS-URGENT SALE, BMW e30 316 PRICE OPEN TO OFFER!!

e30 newbie

Known Member
BMW E30 316i (2door) for sale
PRICE: OPEN TO OFFER!!
Willing to let go of this car cheap, just sms me your offer to 0122118324. First come, first serve. Don’t wait or u will miss this great offer.
Contact person: 0122118324 (Lah)

Spec:
1796cc M40B18 engine
5speed manual transmission
New solid white paint
Two door Coupe version
16” JRD Germany sport rim
Pirelli tyre 215/55/R16 (50% front, 40% rear)
100% Original look (interior and exterior)
6 month road tax and insurance.
Year 1984

4 easy steps to own a BMW:

1-Sms me your offer
2-Agreed on price
3-View and test the car troughly
4-Pay and its yours.

Let’s keep it clean and simple.

Information:

Chassis:
BMW E30 316i is the lightest BMW E30 ever produced. It weight only 2300lbs compared to 2700lbs for the 325i E30. The E30 316i is the best chassis for engine transplant because it will result in better power to weight ratio thus improving performance and fuel efficiency. (Better acceleration if you put RB20DET inside…)

Engine:
The M40B18 is a 1.8 L (1796cc) version of the M40 producing 115 hp (5500rpm) of mechanical power and 165 N.m (4250rpm) of force. Like the M40B16, it also uses Bosch M1.3 fuel injection. Recent service for the engine includes new semi synthetic engine oil, new crankshaft sensors, new starter, new fuel filter, new rear muffler, new fuel pump, new clutch pump.

Interior:
Standard BMW E30 interior. Front and rear seat in deep blue colour, black dashboard and steering. Some crack at the dashboard, all meter and gauges are working. car comes with standard sunroof.

handling:
just did alignment. car need new absorber. cost around rm500 to rm800.

car still available... highest offer so far is 5k...does anyone can go higher?

wheres ur location? can set for appointment? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Mini%20SUV.jpg

I can go on and on about how the world doesn’t need SUV’s, and I still believe we don’t. I’ve made up my mind, there’s no changing it. The fact that they kill people in normal cars while the occupants of the SUV walk away is selfish. Manufacturers should be making cars to save everybody because cars exist in our world, they should be protecting us, not kill us. The idea is to make cars safer, not make them bigger...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom