Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] Digital Air-Cond!!! -SOLD-

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
I m selling a Digital Air-Cond with the price RM80~~~

Pls feel free to call me or PM me...........
Jasper, 019-2515103

-SOLD-

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Thank for ur bump bump :D

This item is really very nice when fit into the dashboard,

but it's quite noisy when u press it, got "di-di" sound when u press the button, it's same with ur Digital Watch or when u press ur HP's keypad, got that "di-di" sound........but nothing geh la.......it's quite good oso......feel very high tech, not like the analog 1 :P lousy feel

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Originally posted by R3l3orN@Jan 23 2005, 13:41
Thank for ur bump bump :D

This item is really very nice when fit into the dashboard,

but it's quite noisy when u press it, got "di-di" sound when u press the button, it's same with ur Digital Watch or when u press ur HP's keypad, got that "di-di" sound........but nothing geh la.......it's quite good oso......feel very high tech, not like the analog 1 :P lousy feel
hahaha i agree. very stylish. but too bad my cars still under waranty or else i would have 100% got this item from u. free bump again and good luck :P

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
bro how does it work???just plug and play???need wiring????can control wat????interested here :lol:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
R3l3orN,
Sorry for my low level of knowledge on this item but I have a few rather curious questions. Yep, I'm still learning about cars and stuff so since you've posted this, I hope it's alright for me to ask some Q's in here. hehehe

1) If it doesn't come with the motor, how does it control the opening and closing of air cond ducts?

2) Since it doesn't come with sensor, I assume it'll work nicely with the proton stock sensors?

3) Just install this item, and all the functions will on the control panel will be fully functional?

Thanks for answering my questions, if it is answered. hehe :)

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
1) If it doesn't come with the motor, how does it control the opening and closing of air cond ducts?

2) Since it doesn't come with sensor, I assume it'll work nicely with the proton stock sensors?

3) Just install this item, and all the functions will on the control panel will be fully functional?
1) I dunno wat u mean regarding the wat opening and closing of air-cond ducts?

2) It can use back the proton stock sensor!! No prob for this

3) All the functions can be fully use, except the auto function, coz u dun hv blower, with the blower, the wind will blow left and right automatically!! But it's very expensive, somemore, I din nobody need this, right?

So, juz get this digital air-cond panel+adapter+wiring, then can use oledi!! Anyway, u muz find the car electrician to install it for u, I know some1 who did this!!

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
abel...

tsk tsk tsk... cool air- con you have there... :) what else you mod in your kelisa? got any pics? hehe need idea how to mod my interior

thanks

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
bro how does it work???just plug and play???need wiring????can control wat????interested here
Wa, u got 1897 posts wo!!! :blink: I wonder............. ok, fine!!

Anyway, It's not juz plug n play, muz find car electrician to do it for u......Can control wat?? Control the air-cond's thermostat and the fan speed la, same with ur analog air-cond panel!!! But this is Digital 1......

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Wooooo :unsure: , how come so hard to sell this thing away 1.........if nobody want, then I use it back by my own le........so sad~~~ :(

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
hahahabro got post doesnt mean that i am an expert u see....anyway nice stuff between how much to install it??? wats your best price????pm me ok :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A crash test is a test usually conducted by an independent body to evaluate and determine how a car behaves in a controlled collision. The crash test can be done in various ways to simulate safety threats like head/forward collision, side impact or rollover test.

New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) is the first car safety ‘government’ body, created in 1979 by the United States...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience