WTF Are We Funding Proton?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yup, that is why the longer they are there, the more is siphoned out........:banghead:

Rm200 rebate for smartphones. Quite a reasonable Candy as bait. :rofl:

That's why won't buy any more protons. Buy proton but come up with cars that play with Malaysian's imagination.
Pay for a cheaper price but pretend that you are actually driving a Harrier (Wannabe) Not sure how true is it,
but there are leak photos of Proton Harrier. :rofl:

Like some of here said, vote for who also die. I also dunno who to vote, just wont vote for Banyak Nonsense

This group from 21 to 30 years of age. New voters, big group, easy to dangle carrot and they will follow......:rolleyes:

Surely will follow. Especially when they sign up for Digi Smartphone Plan. :biggrin:
New voters, yet is the crucial timing, is the 1st time I'm voting :rofl:

Yes you are damn right!

Just for AES summons for example...

You will see the hell out of it when motorists are summoned RM20,000 to RM50,000 each failing which they cannot renew their roadtax and driving licence !

The time bomb is waiting to explode! :banghead::mad::smokin:

The minister of transport announced in the news that

ONLY 63,000 offences are captured on AES cameras so far,

But dont forget, it was just launched merely a matter of few days ago!

And also if enforced it will mean 63,0000 X RM300 = RM18, 900, 000.00 pouring in!

Also its not all 63,000 offences are done by 63,000 motorists

Some may have 10, some may have 20 or even 30

So, time for us to borrow AH LONG, sell our house, sell our cars to pay for the AES summons ????:confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:

And also if enforced it will mean 63,0000 X RM300 = RM18, 900, 000.00 pouring in!

So, time for us to borrow AH LONG, sell our house, sell our cars to pay for the AES summons ????:confused::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Die die also never borrow from Ah Long, U will die faster that way. Instead of the current debts, getting from Ah Long is actually putting a bullet in your head to end your life sooner than it is.

Ah Longs has gone back to their old ways. The violent ways, I have seen it happen to people
I know. So, no matter if it is end of the world, find ways to solve it. Once borrow from Ah Long,
there is no turning back unless u know anyone rich to help u settle the debts of RM100K. Not a
joke.

Still if i were to get a new car, let's see how much datsun will cost hehe! Hope is roughly,
the same as proton FLX...that way, at least will kick proton's butt in improving their quality and
service better to compete with their competitors. :listen:

New Datsun sells at the Proton price level is tough. Maybe the government wants to kill Proton and without air-cond, player, power windows etc. The 30-y-o old Datsun 120Y is still selling for a few thousand bucks!

New Datsun sells at the Proton price level is tough. Maybe the government wants to kill Proton and without air-cond, player, power windows etc. The 30-y-o old Datsun 120Y is still selling for a few thousand bucks!

Few thousands? Can ah! I think a few hundred only.....

My dad still own 1 n its a A/T hehe...:proud:

My Grand Aunty owns one. Datsun 130Y Manual.

I have driven one. Powerful yet economical. Is it a good chassis to mod?

Not much bodykit to play with...not sure about it. My Grand Aunty's one service regularly
and still using stock engine...Usually I see 130Y or also known as Nissan Sunny
is just rims change or added with a spoiler.

Never driven one, dad use to own one when I was very young. Can't remember if it is
powerful. Engine is damn strong though. Last till today.

Best one I see so far, just too bad can't change the tail lights :frown:

1994-nissan-sunny

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3812413/1994-nissan-sunny#38124130002

Last edited:
I drove the 130y long time. I could remember that it was my first car that I drove with a raking windscreen. The previous cars that I drove had boxy body, and the windscreens were mostly quite upright.

Anyway, back to the topic.....

best lah. catching us good citizen doing like tis they know how, i wonder if they can fight crime tis efficient onot? but understood lah, elacsion coming soon, so need us to sponsor mah. moreover our pockets easier alot. :party:

best lah. catching us good citizen doing like tis they know how, i wonder if they can fight crime tis efficient onot? but understood lah, elacsion coming soon, so need us to sponsor mah. moreover our pockets easier alot. :party:

because simple, good citizen will pay saman. catch crooks for what? nothing in it for them. police also rather open road block check road tax than go ronda neighborhood catch thieves.

catch thief, the fat officer have to run and chase after him. road block stand there wait for all the fishes swim to him.

common sense la...only the stupid still voting for BarangNaik

So whoever buy a Proton now is directly funding Syed Mokhtar and also huge tax to the government. Whoever don't is also screwed because high tax on imports. Both way also die.

because simple, good citizen will pay saman. catch crooks for what? nothing in it for them. police also rather open road block check road tax than go ronda neighborhood catch thieves.

catch thief, the fat officer have to run and chase after him. road block stand there wait for all the fishes swim to him.

common sense la...only the stupid still voting for BarangNaik

those police officers at the roadblock all over weight. All got big tummy and big buttocks. definitely cannot chase crooks la. If they chose to give it a chase, I think the officers may die like sexually overly excited hamster :rofl:

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?? Sigh.....Die die they also will protect their own while citizen are expandable.....sadly we are not like the movie type The Expandables.....Hahahaha

Top Bottom