Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

WTB, Want to buy RX7 ~!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
besides you dont have to worry bout engine condition considering you're bringing in the 20b.

but if you're looking for a good 13b rew setup go for rerider's car. goodbuy.

phat7 said:
besides you dont have to worry bout engine condition considering you're bringing in the 20b.

but if you're looking for a good 13b rew setup go for rerider's car. goodbuy.

it depends ... if bringing in the engine is too complicated and expensive ... i will drive the stock engine first ... of coz i wanted to know ... i mean bringing in the engine is not one or two months thing ... might take sometime

if u need a chasis, talk to ah choy and see if he has any that his clients wanna sell... there are some dude afford to buy the car but not to rebuild it... runs damn crappy....

can check out with him.

Alchemis said:
if u need a chasis, talk to ah choy and see if he has any that his clients wanna sell... there are some dude afford to buy the car but not to rebuild it... runs damn crappy....

can check out with him.

ok, thanks ... will try to contact him, at the moment, i am doing something ehhe ...
u guys will know later ....

hope all goes well and we see a new re owner with a na20b. I've always wanted to drive one. hopefully all goes well. if you need any help let us know.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom