[WTB]looking for honda prelude(manual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTB]looking for honda prelude(manual)

toygems

Aug 20, 2008
Motor Trader got one advertised yesterday. 3rd Gen. Manual. Price 16.3K. May seem a bit high but I guess it is up to you to negotiate based on the condition of the car.

http://www.motortrader.com.my/

Search for "Prelude" under the General Section

From my experience, if the car is really tip-top as advertised, it is worth it, as it is a 3rd Gen 90' Prelude with the facelift lights and bumper (looks like it anyway from the tiny picture, but could be a pre-facelift model, need to check). But as usual be wary of possible misleading ads.

snake89

Known Member
Aug 25, 2008
Motor Trader got one advertised yesterday. 3rd Gen. Manual. Price 16.3K. May seem a bit high but I guess it is up to you to negotiate based on the condition of the car.

http://www.motortrader.com.my/

Search for "Prelude" under the General Section

From my experience, if the car is really tip-top as advertised, it is worth it, as it is a 3rd Gen 90' Prelude with the facelift lights and bumper (looks like it anyway from the tiny picture, but could be a pre-facelift model, need to check). But as usual be wary of possible misleading ads.
thx bro...
but i'd already check for that...
i ask for nego but he said 16k is nett d...
haha...

pdey

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
Bro..got 1 at my village,sellin 4 rm8k onli..sunroof,4 discbrake,nice interior,1.8 cc(not sure la),year 1985,location Kuala Terengganu..interested?call dis no. 013-9258578..dunno it suit 4 u or not..i will try to snap da pic 4 u bro...

snake89

Known Member
Aug 25, 2008
bro...kt too far d...
i'm staying in kl le...
sumore i still studying...
cant leave kl area lo...
sry bro..~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can help me ! I really appreciate it. I've converted my Merz 280SE 1984 model to Nissan RB20 Turbo (R32). Everything was ok accept the power steering. It seems that the Merz steering box doesnt match with Nissan pump coz Nissan Skyline is using steering rack (according to my mechanic...even he himself gave up on this). I've tried to fix back the original pump but the pully doesnt match with Nissan engine pully. Anyone have experience with this kinda problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience