[WTB]Looking for DC5 integra type r

borsiu

Jun 6, 2006
Not sure if this is the right place. Looking for an Honda integra type r DC5. pm or call me 010-2256455 if you have one for sale or know someone who wants to sell theirs. thanks

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
i maybe wan sell mine.. i will tell u when i confirm. mine was new facelit version.

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
i maybe wan sell mine.. i will tell u when i confirm. mine was new facelit version.
I'm quite interested in your bolt-on rollcage if you want to sell (if i'm not mistaken you got it when you purchase your car..correct me if i'm wrong)

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
I'm quite interested in your bolt-on rollcage if you want to sell (if i'm not mistaken you got it when you purchase your car..correct me if i'm wrong)
Whoa, thats cool. A bolt on rollcage. Your handling must be great!. By the way is it legal to install a rollcage on to a road car? Had the authorities stopped you before becoz of the rollcage?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
borsiu, contact me if ur interested. sellin mine ..
manufacture yr 05
reg end 08.
full original mugen bodykit. white in colour.
tip top cond.

Last edited:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Sell to me lah :bawling:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Tak jadi sell car good for you...tapi cage kene jadilah :adore:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
basically rollcage purpose is to protect the driver from being crashed / thrown out from the car in the event of an accident. fundamentally when rollcage points were bolted on to the chassis, the rigidity level will increase when all the stress / body roll during cornering transferred to the bars. so yes, indeed it will improve the cornering capability of a car.

the burning question that has been left unanswered for a long time is "is it legal to bolt on rollcage on our daily driven, street car?". If yes, which regulation shall be followed and what specification is approved by the authorities. If no, why cars with OEM-fitted rollcage are allowed to be driven on the road?

just my 2 cents...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
basically rollcage purpose is to protect the driver from being crashed / thrown out from the car in the event of an accident. fundamentally when rollcage points were bolted on to the chassis, the rigidity level will increase when all the stress / body roll during cornering transferred to the bars. so yes, indeed it will improve the cornering capability of a car.

the burning question that has been left unanswered for a long time is "is it legal to bolt on rollcage on our daily driven, street car?". If yes, which regulation shall be followed and what specification is approved by the authorities. If no, why cars with OEM-fitted rollcage are allowed to be driven on the road?

just my 2 cents...
Agree with you bro that rollcages will increase chassis rigidity thus improving handling.

On ur 2nd point, the problem is determining how well and how safely a rollcage is installed on a car, including the type of material used. Factory installed ones (like in the GT3, or i think the Megane RS have a version with a factory rollcage) would have obtained the relevant required certifications from the relevant authorities for safety, etc... hence they get the green light... But imagine the Abang shop or Wei Yip selling cheap rollcages... they'd probaly do more harm/damage in the event of an accident...

Whether or not there is any way of getting the car certified with the authorities to run a rollcage, remains unknown...

Last edited:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
How about Rally Cars where regulation says that the cars must be JPJ registered/have road tax/plate number but have roll cage? It's really confusing with our JPJ. Let say if a person wants to drive his rally car for rally from home, suddenly there's a JPJ roadblock on the way I think he must kena saman because of the roll cage...I asked my friend yesterday who prepares rally cars about this issue he said if road car use fullcage just tutup sebelah mata and hope the JPJ don't see your car.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Anyway he has lubang for 1 or 2 used Mugen bolt-on rollcage for our DC5...anybody interested? He's checking the price and availability from the track cars owner. I don't have the picture bcoz the cage not at his workshop.

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
mine was came with the car when i bought the car. and it balut edi. but can see the cage is blue in colour.. cusco maybe.. i don't really know also.. ~ >.<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've bought a new set of wheel nuts (candy blue color). However, when tightening them on to the studs, the color on wheel nut tends to peel off or scratched (sakit hati !!). Anyone knows how to prevent such problem, my nuts are not allen key type but normal size 19 nuts. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience