wtb: altezza hood

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hahaha who got varis cf hood. sell to me laa. i dont want vented cf hoods lah prefer oem ones. haha. dont care la as long as i have a hood. can go back to using my tezza. car is still at home hurting. vision quoted me rm5k for a hood. decided to seek help fr you guys. hehe.

techdroid,

You are a tad bit too late, sorry.
I sold my ori hood couple of months back, my varis cf was also sold with my car recently.

FYI , you can always get cf hoods from shops in sunway and whatnot, but i dont think anyone keeps stock for altezza. I waited for 2months to get it fabricated and delivered from japan :confused_smile:

good luck bro..

2 months is a little too long. yeah ive asked shops in sunway. nobody has them in stock it has to be ordered. will try my luck and search around for stock hoods first. thanks anyway!

techdroid,

I sold my ori hood couple of months back, my varis cf was also sold with my car recently.

FYI , you can always get cf hoods from shops in sunway and whatnot, but i dont think anyone keeps stock for altezza. I waited for 2months to get it fabricated and delivered from japan :confused_smile:

good luck bro..

What's ur new ride, JayDee?

2 months is a little too long. yeah ive asked shops in sunway. nobody has them in stock it has to be ordered. will try my luck and search around for stock hoods first. thanks anyway!

call up trial (79819992) for william (0122139861). he hav the hood

techdroid,

good luck bro..

just lari topic a bit...whats wrong wif vented CF hoods? the ones racecraft sell is quite nice..

just lari topic a bit...whats wrong wif vented CF hoods? the ones racecraft sell is quite nice..

Ryonan,

Bro, I dont remember saying there's anything wrong with vented hoods..:confused_smile:

Anyway, i'm not well-versed bout racecraft's products. What i know is that the vented hood designs that they have are actually the replica of the real deal:
the HKS Kansai hoods.

One is made in Japan, the latter. ..who knows..heheh:shades_smile:

thanx JayDM...

sori lari topic a bit again..
how much lighter are CF hoods compared to stock ones..?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom