cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
salam n hai... to otai mloc...

just want to ask.....

1. where can i tune apexi neo with dyno 4wd for my e3----
budget rm?... place n price......

2. where can i adj cams angle ( adj cams pulley) using hks 264 in/out.. (cams cart)

thank.....
rgd:
chaboy....

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
go to GT Auto sunway...rm300-500...discuss with them...

cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
dyno n tuning time....how long?

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
U can always try Vision Auto aka Tom's , at Sunway as well ,
a combo of tuning apexi neo and cam pulley will take a good few hours ... actually more time will be spent on the ACP ...

cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
bro... got any contect no?

cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
any one know where can i make cams timing setting at negeri sembilan area....

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Chaboy... N9 ke KL tak jauh la...better go to GT...set your cam and tuning as well there...

wen

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
Can i ask something,i just install RSM+G sensor,get 235ps at 6043rpm,if go dyno also get same results?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
1st sell your AFC NEO.. get something which can adjust ignition timing.. al least GReddy E-Manage or similar piggy back. When you have a higher degree camshaft, ignition timing plays a big role in getting more horsepower. Shops that have 4WD dyno which I know of are

1. N1 Racing
2. JC Asia
3. ST Wangan
4. GT Auto
5. Vision

Remember to get your vehicle in good running condition b4 you go to a tuning shop. i.e clean throttle body, powerful fuel pump, fuel regulator, vacuum hoses, spark plugs, plug cables & related stuffs are in good condition. Otherwise you waste your time and money and can't get things done.

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
1st sell your AFC NEO.. get something which can adjust ignition timing.. al least GReddy E-Manage or similar piggy back. When you have a higher degree camshaft, ignition timing plays a big role in getting more horsepower.

Remember to get your vehicle in good running condition b4 you go to a tuning shop. i.e clean throttle body, powerful fuel pump, fuel regulator, vacuum hoses, spark plugs, plug cables & related stuffs are in good condition. Otherwise you waste your time and money and can't get things done.
Totally agree with that one. I went through that route on my S2000, from a Vortech built-in EMS, to Greddy Blue piggyback, on to the Greddy Ultimate and finally installing a Hondata ECU.

The difference in the last tune was from adjusting the IGN timing right, I could set the AFR levels myself, but the tuner found some amazing additional 140 Hp to my street tuning (well, didn't adjusted timing at all).

With proper preparation that the car actually can breethe in the best way and cool air is flowing in and easily flowing out only detonation is your limit. But even there water injection did some wonder on my Honda, so I assume on a turbo charged car like the Evo it can even do more good stuff.

Has anyone tried WI on his Evo here?

Andreas