[wta]fixing door "pistol" n alarm

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

IceBikers

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
hi, a iswara aeroback.. one side of the door cannot be open even the lock.. my bro said the "pistol" probelm n has to be changed..

guys do u know how much the "pistol"?

n i wan to change alarm system.. can it be change without fix the "pistol"??

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
the pistol depends on quality one.
If China ones can get for RM12-RM15 if not mistaken. expensive ones... not so sure.

yeah yuu can still change alarm w/o fixing the pistol. but then yuu might miss out on the functions lor. like example the brake locking. if yur pistol rosak then the function wont work already(maybe the other doors can,not sure)

regards,
-Rock-

IceBikers

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
thanks guys.. it is fixed dy.. it cost RM 20 only
hehehehe

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Doink said:
how much to fix centre locking for a car with no alarm at all??install pistol...
u cant just add the pistols, u need to add a whole central locking module to control the pistols. Central locking prices varies depending on quality. Think a decent one would be RM100.

radiohead77

Aug 21, 2005
KL
just change for my car iswara.
master pistol - main pintu - RM45 + labor
next pintu - RM35 + Labor.

the mechanic looks ok. the 1st time i went to his shop. he show me the 'wheel' logo on the pistol. he said this one is good stuff.

i think it s ok. dont worry . hav receipt. if got prob, i come back & see him.
hopefully not :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye......selamat hari raya....i'm a new member here..need some advice and help...i just bought this HKS 5 Point Grounding Cable Kit and want to DIY into my Perdana V6...so can anybody advice me how to install it?...i mean the right way to install it (this cable where...this cable which one...so on)...if it is possible provide me with a diagram or photo of complete Perdana V6 installation...it'll be huge help for me...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience