WTA - Any S2000 users????

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
any S2000 users?? need to find performance parts and spare parts..

Last edited by a moderator:

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
i got exhaust suspension header itb cams some cf stuff etc....for sale ,any s2000 owners interested can pm me

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
sry i dun have the EPS steering . but i know a guy own a s2ki front cut i can ask for u on monday.u can try munlee at puchong also
hey guys wanna meet up sometime????tis weekend??

Last edited:

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
hohoo..finally..howdy...nice to know there's some on the ZTH forum..hallo rainy...eh panspeed i email to u already my s2k pic.

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
I'm a S2000 owner...
Looking at replacing 1xCF bonnet & 1xCF boot with original aluminum boot & bonnet. Bought the car with it, dunno if Race Craft is still keeping the stuffs...

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
I ve got a set of modulo exhaust and apexi airfilter with piping for S2k for sale...

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
Why dont we all setup a date and time for TT so can discuss what to trade or sell? I m sure most of you re are aware that is quite hard to find S2k parts in Malaysia...i have another 2 frens who owned an s2k as well.

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
i feel that S2k owner don't usually hang out..seldom see them on the road. maybe they drive their car not even once a week.

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
That's not 100% true! Well i drove my S2k twice a week :P

I've got another 2 friends driving a s2k and they really want to meet up with other s2k drivers...just that no taker!

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
Dude I drive it to work everyday....including Sundays, Its darn good for everyday driving man. Its good learning curve for me too, you'll understand the characteristic of the car even more, what you can do and you cant do, I know its dangerous sometimes but the little devil just wanna scream... hahahaha just don't be a menace...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i bet you guys wouldn't wanna see this prick ...

While in McDonalds Shah Alam, this young scrawny punk drove his red sports car and parked in the middle of the two handicapped parking bays. So not only did he park in a space allocated for the Physically Challenged, he also took up two spaces for his precious car. I managed to snap a picture of him as he walked by:

Me: Please don't park in the handicapped bay
Doofus: Huh?
Me: Are you physically challenged?
Doofus: No?
Me: Then why did you park there?
Doofus: Cannot ah?
Me: No!
Doofus: Who are you?
Me: Just a concerned citizen.
Doofus: So? ... Do what you have to do lah

Fine! So I took this picture:

CREDITS to : http://yoonkit.blogspot.com/2008/10/mentally-challenged-parkers.html

Last edited:

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
Hahahaha...good one liz@rd! Is definaly not mine cause mine is black! So any taker for a TT session or not!

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
Dear s2000 owners ,
Do u guys mind to pm me yr car details n also contact no? me n my fren would like to organise a s2000 meet up , as for now i got 4 frens driving s2000 1 ipoh 1 penang n 1 kuantan ,lolz but none of u fr kl . just hope to know more frens n also share s2k experiences with others. tq

btw i stay in subang area any1 who wanna have a yumcha session can call me anytime.
012-5027115 william

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Singapore 's s2000 forum
http://www.shc-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=54

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Ditox,
we come out n meet up first ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friends red evo tme had been stolen yesterday inside riana green condo. registration number BGH 368. pls be on the lookout for this car or any suspicious sellers of evo tme items
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience