Wiring for door lock

a77shah

Nov 28, 2005
Please help me wiring for door lock.If press the brake,door lock.
My car WIRA AUTO and the alarm system is original wira alarm.Please help meee...:confused_smile:

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
i done b4 but not on the brakes ...... brakes canot be done DIY must buy a external chip or add-on they call it ..... i did it using a switch ...... so i lock the door n unlock the door a power window switch ...... pull up unlock press down lock using original alarm

Freedom_Blue

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
im actualy planing to do the same thing...can u tell me which wire u tap to lock and unlock???

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
For wira,

There is a single wire that controls the 'lock' and 'unlock'. If my memory serves me right, it is a brown/yellow colour wire.

Unlock : GROUND
Lock : Open circuit

For my car, I added 2 small switches near the handbrake, to control the lock/unlock. I understand that it is annoying when it locks when you press on the brake pedal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few days ago we posted what seemed to be the future of Mclaren. And now we’re posting something closer to what the real production version of the Mclaren will look like. Due to go into production in 2010, the new Mclaren will take on the likes of Bugatti and will be a potential Ferrari Enzo and Lamborghini Murcielago replacement. Unlike the original Mclaren F1, the new one seems to be a strict two seater...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience