Windscreen Crack

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Ok ive got insured my windscreen to the insurance company...
Ive got a windscreen crack on my car...what should i do first and whats the procedure to claim back??? need help

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by sabelt@Jan 22 2005, 12:19
Ive got a windscreen crack on my car...what should i do first and whats the procedure to claim back??? need help
i think bring ur car to the insurance comp and ask for claimings..or u can call them to ask for procedures..

good luck

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by whiteprince@Jan 22 2005, 18:46
u can always repair a windscreen crack for like RM120

no need to change the whole windscreen
mine serious case already...almost half of the windscreen cracked..no point to repair..
Anyone here really know hows the procedure?

RTSi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by sabelt@Jan 22 2005, 12:19
Hye man,

I'm working with insurance co.
What can i advise is just bring ur policy to the panel workshop to change it to new one...no need to pay
Otherwise, just go to any workshop and pay first...then claim with ur insurance co.
:)

any query, please pm me..

I

Indecided

hmmm...

well, normally you insure your windscreen for an amount, say RM500 in my case. premium about 16% which means 75 per yr.

anyways, in my case.. i just take a photo of the windscreen cracked which must include your car number plate... before and after it is fixed, and enclose the bill and give it to your agent/co.

Volia! :)

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by Indecided@Jan 22 2005, 22:22
hmmm...

well, normally you insure your windscreen for an amount, say RM500 in my case. premium about 16% which means 75 per yr.

anyways, in my case.. i just take a photo of the windscreen cracked which must include your car number plate... before and after it is fixed, and enclose the bill and give it to your agent/co.

Volia! :)
Nowadays too many Photoshop experts around. :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan to ask about Toe kit n chamber kit for Wira. anybody have try it. Plsss give some advice. Im planning to put it to my Wira. Here the website >>> E-Catalog , E-Catalog . Usually toe kit where to fit for wira 1.5. Plss explain...

Then currently i decide to upgrade my braking system to VTTR. Anybody have tried it. im planning to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience