• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
metal gasket 1.5mm will bring u back around 350rm

i cant get u more info of the intercooler as the owner himself also got no idea where the intercooler came from..

he's running above 1bar

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
erm..want to interfere a bit la hehe. as far as i know..material of head gasket has nothing to do with kaboom. what does is the thickness. usually, metal gasket comes in different thickness than stock one. for turbo got thicker one and for NA got thinner than stock one. thicker means lower compression and prevent from getting detonation and kaboom. but lower comp means lower torque and HP...but u can encounter that with more boost.

what the material of metal gasket do especially the metal one is to prevent lose compression when engine got so much pressure. leaking between head and block also between combustion chamber will create power lost. metal gasket has more safety hence u can boost higher and not going to afraid of leaking between head and block

comment ?

wenhsing

Mar 22, 2004
hey fren...i check out tong turbo web site and they actually do the modf. for eterna turbo, any idea ?

tong turbo#

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by flamefox850@Dec 21 2004, 00:00
erm..want to interfere a bit la hehe. as far as i know..material of head gasket has nothing to do with kaboom. what does is the thickness. usually, metal gasket comes in different thickness than stock one. for turbo got thicker one and for NA got thinner than stock one. thicker means lower compression and prevent from getting detonation and kaboom. but lower comp means lower torque and HP...but u can encounter that with more boost.

what the material of metal gasket do especially the metal one is to prevent lose compression when engine got so much pressure. leaking between head and block also between combustion chamber will create power lost. metal gasket has more safety hence u can boost higher and not going to afraid of leaking between head and block

comment ?
comment? haha u memang wanna find my loophole ah :P what i meant is using metal gasket to further lower down the compression so the engien wont so easily detonate and kaboom.. i should have say "thicker gasket" instead of the most common everyone uses "metal head gasket" to encounter this problem.. <_<

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
shawn..rilex la. i want to help u explaining to other people..else people will ask the same question and u tired of answering the same answer kuikuikui :P

Philip : as far as i know...there is no such brand carry a double pressure plate as a product..only a harder one like exedy or drs. that's why have to mod it. DRS single pressure plate is good also but tooooo expensive

djario69

Dec 17, 2004
usj-klia
yo bro, hope u guys dont mind me joining in, been following these discussion for sometime now, wanna ask ur guys punya opinion for turbocharging a standard kelisa 1.0 engine. i dont even know where to start la. help! any body?

yoel

Mar 17, 2004
can aksing plamepox
his friends using kenari/kelisa enjin in kancil
and got turbo charger
np plate rn 26
always in sepang main drag...

oit plamepox
come out lee.....

p/s: wah ...jadi sifu in other forium yaa...
not sifu laa....sumber a.k.a library
dont get mad aaa
nanti takdapat taiwanese chiken

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
yoel : RD 26 la bro, lil monster. edy i heard tht, RD26 use 4WD isit true, n last time when came down he to ipoh he tapau iswara vr4 220 if i'm not mistaken n eg-9 ;) damn fast man

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
yoel : RD 26 la bro, lil monster. edy i heard tht, RD26 use 4WD isit true, n last time when he came down to ipoh he tapau iswara vr4 220 if i'm not mistaken n eg-9 ;) damn fast man

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
RD26 is using GTti.. the last i seen the car was in Sepang Drag Battle Rnd4.. for a 1 litre turbocharged, his performance so-so only la.. not really great to shout about..

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by yoel@Dec 22 2004, 10:14
can aksing plamepox
his friends using kenari/kelisa enjin in kancil
and got turbo charger
np plate rn 26
always in sepang main drag...

oit plamepox
come out lee.....

p/s: wah ...jadi sifu in other forium yaa...
not sifu laa....sumber a.k.a library
dont get mad aaa
nanti takdapat taiwanese chiken
ok ok me here hehehe..me not sifuuu la. still newbie and still learning wooo.

p/s: waaaahh today my front windscreen broken...tak pasal2 liao

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by mira_turbo@Dec 22 2004, 15:33
yoel : RD 26 la bro, lil monster. edy i heard tht, RD26 use 4WD isit true, n last time when he came down to ipoh he tapau iswara vr4 220 if i'm not mistaken n eg-9 ;) damn fast man
hmmm that RD26 i dun think its 4WD la, as far as i know la...abg dude's monster also dun use 4WD...hard to find floor pan la. last time in Ipoh..hmmm when is it ? long time ago, RD26 use 850 block like me but with forged DRS pistons and injectors too. now using 1000cc kelisa block. tapau vr4 ? hehe biasa la 13.77sec car

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by equin0x@Dec 22 2004, 20:41
RD26 is using GTti.. the last i seen the car was in Sepang Drag Battle Rnd4.. for a 1 litre turbocharged, his performance so-so only la.. not really great to shout about..
hehe shawn, i've got to disagree with u dude..totally. RD26 use kelisa block..not Gtti. Wee Kim Sia's DAP 2323 using Gtti engine la..not RD26.
and i dun think RD26 play in round 4 at sepang..dun have the result in http://www.dragbattle.net lar bro.

he only play once on Round 2 and manage to get 13.77sec and that was FAST !!!
CHECK OUT THE RESULT HERE --->> under the name ZAIDEE HASRINE (eddie8515)

abg dude monster's best time in sepang drag at around 13.4sec and really2 close to 13.77 sec of RD26, that should be RD26 is the 2nd fastest kancil in Malaysia
even Mervin Rasiah (speeddemon) lose to him

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by flamefox850+Dec 22 2004, 21:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flamefox850 @ Dec 22 2004, 21:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-equin0x@Dec 22 2004, 20:41
hehe shawn, i've got to disagree with u dude..totally. RD26 use kelisa block..not Gtti. Wee Kim Sia's DAP 2323 using Gtti engine la..not RD26.
and i dun think RD26 play in round 4 at sepang..dun have the result in http://www.dragbattle.net lar bro.

he only play once on Round 2 and manage to get 13.77sec and that was FAST !!!
CHECK OUT THE RESULT HERE --->> under the name ZAIDEE HASRINE (eddie8515)

abg dude monster's best time in sepang drag at around 13.4sec and really2 close to 13.77 sec of RD26, that should be RD26 is the 2nd fastest kancil in Malaysia
even Mervin Rasiah (speeddemon) lose to him [/b][/quote]
alamak this u must forgive me... paiseh mistaken another ride for his ride..

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
hehe..thats why la i was shock u know when u say RD26 is not fast haha. hey, i think who u mean is my other friend's car..also blue impreza/kelisa color..custom scania intercooler sprayed 'HKS' with plate no. DAG ****. his nickname in acfk is ariefjenal. he's ride is L2 660cc but also fast la..his best time achieved is around 14.9sec i think.

p/s: haiyyaaa... a friend also want to mintak maaf ka ? ^_^

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
ok ! guyz my fren sold me RHB5 i don know from which car, so ! i wan your guyz opinion,, izit ok if i use tht turbine then change to big i'cooler lil bit setting n 2E piston n metal gasket,hope you guyz there can help me out :)

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
RHB5 i think from 2 cars..one is charade Gtti and another is from B8..but i personally never see this turbo yet, but soon i will... i think becos my friend want to sell his B8's turbo. but 2E piston...ermm doen's it big ? u can try to rebore L2 block..but about reliability..i can't confirm that. if i'm not mistaken..2E piston is 73mm and L2 stock piston is 68mm...hmmmm 5mm is a bit too high. but u can do that

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
Thankx edy,

ok back to RD26 story edi if RD26 best time is 13.77 tht mean his car faster then NS Drag cos NS Drag best time in sepang is 13.99, :huh: n tht mean abg dude is malaysia king, another thing is abg dude leader of acfk.? his nick MasterG

A Post Every 5 Mins

We have with us a Peugeot 408 Turbo, the car is currently at its first quarter. The car looked shiny as usual but then again, looks can be deceiving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience