Which Sports Car Have The Highest Rate To Be Stole?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

topgearfan

I was wondering which model of sport car have the highest rate to be stole in Malaysia?

Heard my friend car thife prefer Mit Evo coz Evo parts can be install into a Wira, n etc. Correct me if I'm wrong :cool:

mit evo cant be install in wira :P

Mmc evo is many ppl steal coz it is damn famous in malaysia n most ppl usualy love to buy lancer n convert it to evo...so it is hot item

some more evo interior is nice...only recaro seats oso can sell few thousands oledi.....

i think car stealers like to steals pick up truck such as storm, pajero, hilux, and so on.
even sometimes i drove my dad's hilux out i also scared later when i go back get the car it will dissapear.
:mad: hate car stealers! get a lifE!

[QUOTE=' xZ "]i think car stealers like to steals pick up truck such as storm, pajero, hilux, and so on.
even sometimes i drove my dad's hilux out i also scared later when i go back get the car it will dissapear.
:mad: hate car stealers! get a lifE![/QUOTE]

yes.. they steal these kinda cars so can use in the estates.. noone checks the cars moving abt in rubber estate etc.

EVO sports car :rolleyes:

but to the ricers, it must be loh. :D

defination:
a small, high-powered automobile with long, low lines, usually seating two persons (2 seater)

http://www.infoplease.com/search?fr=iptn&query=sport+cars&in=all&x=33&y=8

but most stolen sport car ? should be ferrari i guess. but it so rare the care. maybe ratio of stolen sports car to ownership..i would say MX5.
because it the most sold sports car ever, hence probability stolen figures will be higher :D

hehe...wira wif sport rims...sport steering n sport exhaust also can conside a sport car in Malaysia! even now the Iswara Aeroback Special Edition also a sport car!

4x4 is hot because
if u stole it
u drove all the way to kelantan or border line there
climb those hills...to other country.. sell it out there for like 20k
and come back here in fat pockets ;)

topgearfan said:
I was wondering which model of sport car have the highest rate to be stole in Malaysia?

Heard my friend car thife prefer Mit Evo coz Evo parts can be install into a Wira, n etc. Correct me if I'm wrong :cool:

shall i call Bukit Aman to check the latest stats for you?

None! In malaysia, thieves steal cars to sell, not joyride. The rarer a part is, the harder to sell, so they rather steal normal cars, easier to sell. Thats why the Wira is the most stolen car in Malaysia.

Mandrake said:
None! In malaysia, thieves steal cars to sell, not joyride. The rarer a part is, the harder to sell, so they rather steal normal cars, easier to sell. Thats why the Wira is the most stolen car in Malaysia.

Excuse me? Wira considered a sports car?

Top Bottom