Which Is Better Super-charged ? Or Turbo-charged ?

rsctan

Feb 28, 2004
is it true? sc cost more than tc? hmm..why? :huh: :huh:

GSR5559

To me i still prefer TC not becus dat im driving TC but from my limited knowledge ,TC engine easier to power up , jus play wif the boost without worrying anythin but make sure dat u got good engine internals,if not later kaboom..market selling more to TC compare to SC stuff..pricing TC engine could be cheaper den SC engine ..and as i know TC engine is more demanding den SC engines around .. though TC might be laggy but wen the turbo kicks in u can reli feel the diff..as for SC there will be no lag cus they start from the lower rpm but wht about wen it comes to higher RPM ? u might loose alittle power wherby turbo will come later on..all the way up to the red line..
eg: SC and TC engine test 1/4 mile though SC pickups are more powerful den TC but wen turbo kicks in den around 2/4 mile SC will be left behind..anyway this is jus my imagination..im not into SC so i dunno much about SC ..and dat oso depends to the mod of the 2 engines..more $$ = more power ..anyway i heard before this SC which is oni 1.6 duno wht type, if im not mistaken is a SCT (supercharged turbo) damn fr3eaking fast oso..
so all this opinions pls do not take it so seriously..thankz

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
my uncles estima..supercharger damn shiock la..the old model..heheh top speed shock gila..but i still prefer turbo..khehehehehe

goddfadda

Dec 14, 2003
Which uncle Jo?
Periapa or Kanna mama?

hehe...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Originally posted by goddfadda@Jun 9 2004, 10:06 AM
Which uncle Jo?
Periapa or Kanna mama?

hehe...
uncle raj khan

hehehe :P

mengxiu

Jul 11, 2004
hi...a newbie here... antone noe where to get a TC ??? and wat the cost roughly for a hyundai coupe 97 model r?? heheheeee...

evo3

Jul 2, 2004
yo..MengXiu bro...

Just get a Mit Evo 4 onward engine n plug it into ur engine bay....easier... as far as i know, Hyundai also use Mitsubishi engine like Proton. :P
I think if u get a custom TC , it will be very expensive .....

I think Kereta once got an article on a black Hyundai Coupe with an Evo 4 engine if i not mistaken.

mengxiu

Jul 11, 2004
evo3.

really? i'll check it out....thanks.....

kage

Jul 8, 2004
www.i-dont-have-one.com
actually i think its all up to the individual... certain individuals want certain criteria from their car... some like total power... some dont...

if u want power at lower revs then a supercharger is wat u will most likely be looking for... the power kicks in from probably 2000rev to maybe 4000-5000rev... after 5000revs u will experiance a drastic drop in the power... supercharger is more or less ideal for everyday use...

however if u like sitting on the bucket seat with ur body lekat seat... then turbo would be ur choice... it provides power at higher revs... turbos are ideal more for track use... besides, its "illegal" to have an add on turbo... but who cares anyway??...

all bro and shifu....can tell me if i install fuel regulator to my car will get what function??my car is proton wira 4g13p.And when i install,how to setting that vaccum adjustable?..and how many kpba to stay with that meter on fuel regulator for my 4g13p??thanks.... :lol: