Where To Get Hi Temp Spray?

tombstone

Mar 1, 2005
Can anyone be so kind to actually tell where to get it in PJ/DAMANSARA/KELANA JAYA/SUNWAY/SUBANG?

and if you know where to get, please recommend the brand you are using and what was the cost of purchase?

and as of today, is the paint still on ? for eg on places like disc caliper? engine head?

Thanks guys..

roy27

Feb 16, 2006
i plan to spray on my extractor......will the paint can tahan that temperature?

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
extractor?? dun spray la... i think even high temp paint also will evaporate on extractor...

u wan go for ceramic coating... much much nicer n better...

Ceramic coating would probably cost a heap of money but no doubt it looks nice. Alternatively try heat wraps-that uses some sort of almunium 9or other insulation material) tape that wound around the extractor. Pretty good in keeping in the heat.....

roy27

Feb 16, 2006
ken yeang said:
Ceramic coating would probably cost a heap of money but no doubt it looks nice. Alternatively try heat wraps-that uses some sort of almunium 9or other insulation material) tape that wound around the extractor. Pretty good in keeping in the heat.....
got any pics of ceramic coating n the heat wraps?

All work & no play makes jack a dull boy......even Jack found time to relas & had a good therapy recently....

no supercars but pure fun for 2 1/2 days with superb satisfaction

superb water beading inspite of 2 yrs of coating

Due to a series of my injuries - I neglected paint & was even got a huge scratched on the centre of the hood, another eye sore & heart ached...