Where To Get Hi Temp Spray?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tombstone

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Can anyone be so kind to actually tell where to get it in PJ/DAMANSARA/KELANA JAYA/SUNWAY/SUBANG?

and if you know where to get, please recommend the brand you are using and what was the cost of purchase?

and as of today, is the paint still on ? for eg on places like disc caliper? engine head?

Thanks guys..

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
i plan to spray on my extractor......will the paint can tahan that temperature?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
extractor?? dun spray la... i think even high temp paint also will evaporate on extractor...

u wan go for ceramic coating... much much nicer n better...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Ceramic coating would probably cost a heap of money but no doubt it looks nice. Alternatively try heat wraps-that uses some sort of almunium 9or other insulation material) tape that wound around the extractor. Pretty good in keeping in the heat.....

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
ken yeang said:
Ceramic coating would probably cost a heap of money but no doubt it looks nice. Alternatively try heat wraps-that uses some sort of almunium 9or other insulation material) tape that wound around the extractor. Pretty good in keeping in the heat.....
got any pics of ceramic coating n the heat wraps?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All work & no play makes jack a dull boy......even Jack found time to relas & had a good therapy recently....

no supercars but pure fun for 2 1/2 days with superb satisfaction

superb water beading inspite of 2 yrs of coating

Due to a series of my injuries - I neglected paint & was even got a huge scratched on the centre of the hood, another eye sore & heart ached...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience