When Gallardo meets the Road Curb at Tun Razak KL...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jeffsim1976

Dec 19, 2006
stupid owner! dont know how to drive such car dont buy to show off la...better give me the car...what a waste

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hai, altho its such a waste, but it cud be due to a variety of reasons, whether driver-caused or not. Anyhow, that's the reason why insurance companies avoid these kinda risks if possible. Usually, if at 1.4mil, the basic premium would be around 37k+. but high performance cars, insurance company's will usually load 25%, so that's 45k+ now. without windscreen cover yet. If there's NCD 55%, without loading is about 17k, with around 20k+.

anyway, in this instance, it really depends on the cost of repair before the insurer decides to throw in the towel. Based on a very high sum insured, and the isolated damage, my guess is that this car might be repaired. we just repaired a porsche recently with similar damage, cost us RM100k+. which is still cheaper than the car, and since the chassis was not damaged, so we had it repaired. While the lambo parts is definitely more expensive, i don't think this repair will cost up to RM1mil. usually, if the repairs exceed around 80% of the value, only then a write-off would be considered.

btw, i am from an insurance company.

Cheers

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hai, altho its such a waste, but it cud be due to a variety of reasons, whether driver-caused or not. Anyhow, that's the reason why insurance companies avoid these kinda risks if possible. Usually, if at 1.4mil, the basic premium would be around 37k+. but high performance cars, insurance company's will usually load 25%, so that's 45k+ now. without windscreen cover yet. If there's NCD 55%, without loading is about 17k, with around 20k+.

anyway, in this instance, it really depends on the cost of repair before the insurer decides to throw in the towel. Based on a very high sum insured, and the isolated damage, my guess is that this car might be repaired. we just repaired a porsche recently with similar damage, cost us RM100k+. which is still cheaper than the car, and since the chassis was not damaged, so we had it repaired. While the lambo parts is definitely more expensive, i don't think this repair will cost up to RM1mil. usually, if the repairs exceed around 80% of the value, only then a write-off would be considered.

btw, i am from an insurance company.

Cheers
if the owner is vvip for sure he dun wan d car anymore.....i met a case wit a skyline own by super vip n bang front side only......its totalled :)

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Tak pandai bawak bagi aku bawak.. I can really drift this baby for a spin.. or maybe the lady inside touched places she shouldn't have??? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone done it ??? (except using 6a10 manual g/box)
Can 6A10 auto in satria bodyshell convert to manual by using g/box from mivec, 4G93p, 4G92p or even 4G91 ??? anyone tried it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience