Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40 - 44

• 45 - 49

• 50 Above

• Total voters
My walkman..can't walk already...don't know where go...but those days we all listen to cassettes only. Then sometimes those rosak tape, I will pull out the tape to play....Hahahaha:rofl::rofl:

last time no money to buy walkman :banghead:

i just share my bro's mini compo only. i can still remember i bought all those Beyond casettes and use my bro's mini compo to blast. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fred, show us ur tape...I want to see....

hahahaahhaa from age polls to retro tv shows to blue tape to walkman to diskman...
damn funny this thread :biggrin:

This is what make ZTH so colourful and interesting.....diversify you can say...:biggrin::biggrin:

my time oredi diskman:proud:

:thefinger::thefinger:dis not ghost story thread dey..........ghost only believe u....:thefinger::thefinger:
i think your time is black disc lar....:rofl::rofl:

My walkman..can't walk already...don't know where go...but those days we all listen to cassettes only. Then sometimes those rosak tape, I will pull out the tape to play....Hahahaha:rofl::rofl:

yea man ! Cassette tapes.. and we used to organise alot of "house party's" ...:rofl:
grab a few strobe lights..hook it up to the converter then link to the speakers...and the radio got 2 cassette slots........fuhh..can become DJ oredi...

anyway...most of these party's were to wait for slow dance...heh heh...then all can pick the chic of their choice for "slow dance" :rofl:

classic laaaaaaaaaaaaa............. :itsme:

anyway...most of these party's were to wait for slow dance...heh heh...then all can pick the chic of their choice for "slow dance" :rofl:

classic laaaaaaaaaaaaa............. :itsme:

buaya show true colours liao... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

wahpiang err, not that old lar bro, really cross my heart :banghead::banghead:

Wah~~black tape..my grandpa use to have them and he would play his oldies on it.....and that time, I always mess with his player....like DJ style...Hahahaha...rub rub the black disc so the sound will become like ....eeeee errkke erreke Then kena slap after that...then cry...

Top Bottom