Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

What you do for your car with RM100?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Reactions
I'm not keen to know rich ppl could do with their expensive cars when they have tonnes of money to burn and buying parts...

What I would be interested to know is how ordinary ppl (like most of us in ZTH) could do BEST for their car with just RM100.00 budget. I know, I know....Rm100 isn't much these days...

For me, I would buy internal antenna for my car as the ori ones is jammed up, and radio reception sucks....

Please share what you would do...:idea:

I'm not keen to know rich ppl could do with their expensive cars when they have tonnes of money to burn and buying parts...

What I would be interested to know is how ordinary ppl (like most of us in ZTH) could do BEST for their car with just RM100.00 budget. I know, I know....Rm100 isn't much these days...

For me, I would buy internal antenna for my car as the ori ones is jammed up, and radio reception sucks....

Please share what you would do...:idea:

Nothing much I can do with rm100 on my car. Maybe I'd just buy a groupon voucher for painting @rm90 to touch up my rear bumper and skirting, or just buy additional engine oil @ Tesco/AEON.

yeah, I know what you mean bro 6UE5T. Our RM value is indeed pretty low.

Rm 100

Engine oil
oil filter
air filter
spark plugs
For my 4g13

Teh o ais ikat tepi
For me

i will... pump Ron97 one tank...... better to have additional fuel for a week at least.

for me will go to Mr. DIY, there is alot of items we can buy for our car for RM100, question is wether them item can last or not oni:biggrin:

Rm100 : Quick robin! To the chopshop!

for me will go to Mr. DIY, there is alot of items we can buy for our car for RM100, question is wether them item can last or not oni:biggrin:

I agree, bro. I would buy a couple of spanners and wrenches too....but for "rough" works.

I will buy Toto Magnum, Kuda... if win then can buy GTR35

Shit.. on my Nissan I can't do squat with RM100. Thankfully because of the drop in petrol prices my full tank now is RM80. Otherwise it'd be close to RM100.

RM100? Nothing. I'd keep saving these RM100 for a few months then blow it all on ICE mods. Right now running stock

RM100 I can do nothing at all with the car...Send for 5 times car wash at RM20 a week :rofl:

Shit.. on my Nissan I can't do squat with RM100. Thankfully because of the drop in petrol prices my full tank now is RM80. Otherwise it'd be close to RM100.

RM100? Nothing. I'd keep saving these RM100 for a few months then blow it all on ICE mods. Right now running stock

So Izso back on ICE mods? :biggrin: Later your STD lagi heavy wor...
Mod the Myvi into ICE car la since it was never the favourite haha!

RM100 I can do nothing at all with the car...Send for 5 times car wash at RM20 a week :rofl:

So Izso back on ICE mods? :biggrin: Later your STD lagi heavy wor...
Mod the Myvi into ICE car la since it was never the favourite haha!

STD never was meant for fast driving. It's more of a cruiser, so why not cruise in luxury and comfort. Also, I've never stopped ICE mods, just that it's more expensive so takes time to do stuff. And I'll never touch the Myvi. Hate the car to bits.

RM100, I can DIY a better catch can with hoses. (RM30++)
Rewire my interior's legroom lights and USB Charger. (RM20)
Change paper air filter every 10,000km (RM10)

Gonna treat myself some sushi afterwards.

100 bucks?

go to halfcut shop, get made in japan RM10 per pair blue front headlight bulbs (10 sets), then sell it at Rm30 per pair.
from there will roll my money till I get rich haha.....

100 bucks?

go to halfcut shop, get made in japan RM10 per pair blue front headlight bulbs (10 sets), then sell it at Rm30 per pair.
from there will roll my money till I get rich haha.....and repeat the process

Like!

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom