Wanted

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I'm looking for some one call Teck Lee, last time he is driving coupe, he taken my coupe computer box & coil, but never pay me, he say will pay but till now....... He only return me back my computer box. Call him many times & keep on telling me by next week & next week, now even not using his hp no. Can't even get him now.....:banghead:
Wengfhai, can u pls help me to get his new hp no.? as I know he know u & is close friend, pls, tq.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Wengfhai, do u know Teck Lee? I'm looking for him, if u have his hp no. pls. give me ok? Or any 1 know him or his hp no. pls let me know,tq

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Pls. help me to get in touch with Teck Lee, any one know him?
Wengfhai, are you here? if you see my message pls. give me his hp no.
:confused:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Any 1 have wengfhai's hp? I think only him can help me as no 1 here know Teck Lee.
I was so good that time to give him my parts to test on, once confirm is the part problem than only paid me, but......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Matsuri R34 is a Nissan Skyline R34 exclusive gathering held yearly. This time it was held around the Fuji Speedway on 10th March 2011. One of my friends, Miss Sophie Shimizu, was there and was willing to share her experiences over there with some fantastic photos provided.

Sophie and her husband Riki, started her journey at early in the morning and met up with other cars at a specific rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience