Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

WANTED: F1 Grandstand ticket

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

WANTED: F1 Grandstand ticket

GT20v

1,500 RPM
any one have grandstand ticket?????
will pay for it........thanx.

F1 Grandstand

Hey Bro.. I have 1 ticket but it depence if you want it or not la..

Grandstand - Sapphire Gate - 1 Row - A Seat# - 40 3 days ticket (17-19 March) Parking Ticket - PA1 Also 3 days ticket (17-19 March)

Actual Price for both ticket and parking ticket = RM1600 + RM100 = RM1700.
Let me know ASAP

wazi,

so you selling for rm1700??? no offence dude.......but you will nvr sell it.......even for 700 also..i doubt la.........

wah.. if you can get rm700, pm me too.. dont thnk anyone could get it below RM1.3k

F1

If you can get it for RM 700, then i'll take 4.. good luck in finding your ticket.. Peace!

hahah thats the problem..............ive bought a grandstand ticket last year for 900 for 3.
why not??? it doesnt value even 1cent after the race..and if you got it free.......then you got yourself nearly 1k to enjoy.........if you pay for it......well advise you to go and watch it lar.......

g/luck to you

that means our fren GT20V here is looking for a cheap ticket, maybe from those who got free but not interested to go see the race. i personally buy from those people every year. i paid rm400 for crystal, rm300 for jade n rm500 for sapphire in previous years.

if GT20v wants to pay full price for an F1 ticket, he can just go to any official ticket agent.

p/s wayzi, if u want to sell PA1 only excluding grandstand ticket, do let me know via PM. thanks.

maybe you will want look into "all other stuff" section, nick madman20. he is selling. rm1100k negotiable

khoyos,
youre the MAN!!! ahhahaha you are so bloody correct!........so khoyos..manage to get any ticket this year???? high low im looking for the ticket..

khoyos said:
that means our fren GT20V here is looking for a cheap ticket, maybe from those who got free but not interested to go see the race. i personally buy from those people every year. i paid rm400 for crystal, rm300 for jade n rm500 for sapphire in previous years.

if GT20v wants to pay full price for an F1 ticket, he can just go to any official ticket agent.

p/s wayzi, if u want to sell PA1 only excluding grandstand ticket, do let me know via PM. thanks.

no lar this year i will not be going. many many many assignments due monday after raceday. cant afford to waste 1 whole weekend at the circuit.

if i come across any cheap ticket, i'll let u know. as of now, i only have PA2 parking. just in case i can make it to watch the race...

ok bro........thnx.

Hi Bro.. I've got 2 Citrine Grandstand Tickets wit PA2 parking goin for RM700... let me know if ur interested. can text me at 012-391 6664.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi sifus.... sorry for interupting... I wanna ask.. I have Saga BLM 2008,,, the problem is,,, I have already check,, there is no leaking on radiator,, just change the motor of the fan,., but when I drive without air con is ok... but if I on the air cond,, when I just stop for example traffic lights,, the temperature just increase and the air cond feels hot... what is the problem?? I noob in cars but I suspect the culprit is the thermostats... can I remove it and just direct it??

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom