Wahhhh...kena cucuk by ZTH yellow Satria WiSE!!!!

Glocker

Wei fella ZTH member, plz dun bully my stock standerd EG lerr...From LDP all the way to Taylor's...even wanna fight me for parking space...haihzzz...I 3rd gear u 5th gear I still smell ur smoke...damn power lar ur car!!!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i wouldn't do that if u hadn't go beside me rev ur engine until ur VTEC open and show me middle finger. anyway, i saw that parking first WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA go do ur marketing la... :p
buat kacau in ZTH only, later ppl get false alarm.

ANYWAY, beware of this silver EG - looks stock but god knows what he has under the hood. bloody hell.. smoke my ass and the putra in front of me within seconds.. -.-"

Glocker

Aiyo fren...where i show u my middle finger...i digging nose only larrr...is my index finger!! And my car no VTEC larr...some lousy POS SOHC engine saja. Haha...nvm larr..i gif u that parking space..cuz now sure kena saman wan that place...

Klar...let's go do our marketing project...but first must warn all forum members...this satria is not normal WiSE yellow satria wif Racing Advanti rims...is a crazy MIVEC RS WiSE sleeper!!! Wakakaka :D

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wah u digging ur nose meh? then i think im not the feller la... hahaha i saw 1 feller showing me middle finger than rev beside me summore -.-" go bully the putra in front of me summore >.<
i know ur car powerful but dun la show off in public roads, dangerous wei.. traffic heavy summore... >.<

okla marketing dateline tmr, get it done or get done by it. LOLx

knn, sudah kena saman la.. T.T rm40 bucks

Glocker

No lar where i showing off...the roads so clear i cruise saja larr...macam macam suddenly got this yellow satria right behind me!!! Wahh damn shocked man! Then suddenly by my side already..use disappearing line like the pro EK9 in initial d..me still shocked wif my finger still in my nose...imagine the look of takumi when bunta pass him in the subaru...my face liddat already!! Then pass me like nothing and then the putra following behind u pish pish here and there..but ur mivec RS smoked him liao...he kenot catch up then bully me!!! :(

Hahaha...nvm, saman is actually around Rm25 if u pay fast fast larrr..marketing deadline damn kenchiong weiii!!!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
thteh86 said:
mahai, tomorrow i wanna settle saman, wanna follow me?

hahaha welcome to the club. u kena in ss15 also? :D mpsj bitches.. my friends car park abit further never kena.. KNNCCBMCHTNMCFH...

glocker : i think the se u are talking abt is pocket rocket's wan la.. he got mivec hybrid to 2.0 inside his hood. that day at TT he showed me, i was like WTF??? !?! :eek: damn fast summore >.<

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
thteh : see la confirm tonight, i passed my summon to my mother in hope that she will pay for me as well KAKAKAKAK if she refuse then we go pay together la.. and hopefully i dun kena another wan later cuz i parked at the same place!! WAKAKAKAK may god bless me!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
alloyhead..fug u...since when i got money for mivec..?
and since when u so good boy join us for tt wan? always ****** wz ur chick and tell us u bz studying...kanineh..
i dun cucuk ppl ok..i highlight..hehe :D

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
-.-" go out with chick also cannot, dun join u all also cannot... then wat can? highlight/cucuk same la... still kacau ppl on the road wat..
ppl busy ma, i need my degree not like u, u already working now.. understand abit.. and also im no smart like u, i study also cannot get things into my head :D

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
im stoopid...dets y im werking now lar..
u la smart ass...can have degree..lol

Glocker

arrowhead said:
-.-" go out with chick also cannot, dun join u all also cannot... then wat can? highlight/cucuk same la... still kacau ppl on the road wat..
ppl busy ma, i need my degree not like u, u already working now.. understand abit.. and also im no smart like u, i study also cannot get things into my head :D
Wth...u're genius larr...can go out before test to dota and score high distinction weeeiii!!! Teach me ur godlike dota and study skillz larrr!!! Dun go out wif chick so much lar...must join the lonely drivers marrr!!! Wakakaka...

As a race fan I get asked the following question almost everyday, what is it about racing that you love so much? It's actually hard to describe your love for something or someone, but I think that this video sums it up pretty well, what is there not to love about racing? It's not only the synergy of man and machine, it's not only a race against your closest competitor, it's also one against the...