Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

VTEC gearbox ratio in SEPANG

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

HoNdA[DNA]

500 RPM
do u guys have any ideas for the best gearbox ratio for VTEC 1.6 in sepang? please do share it with me aite... coz need some help... what is the best rojaks or hybrid ratios.... and what is the best combination...???

heheehh
i think for sure tht is secret..
i don't know bro..

ask JesseTay... at dragbattle.net
tung hung auto..
nitto vaz maz oso can ma..
;)

dude, u got 'lubang' to custom made ur gear ratio or not ??? if got, then u can calculate using this SOFTWARE
*ZIP file

very easy to use.. just measure ur car power at 400m..check ur top speed at 400m mark then adjust a bit..make sure ur car at the finish line at gear 5 at top rpm (max hp rpm)

arent drag racing runs diffrerent ratios from track racing?

you have to estimate the terrain as well, as for example:

after corner got uphill? downhill? sweepers? long corners? chicane?

yeah la hp is the max factor but for track racing torque plays a very important part too...

as for hondas i got the specs, but sorry ah...trade secret. generally for a guideline, a longer final drive ratio from an aftermarket product is needed in sepang due to it's long straights. you figure the rest.

spoon gear ratio works best on sepang , it was 3rd , 4th and 5th are different ratio from stock ,
kaaz also have that kind of ratio , as i know SS or KSP carry them

How much do these ratios cost and also i'm pretty sure it will drop my top speed by abit right?

top speed can be alter by changing the combination of 5th (if this is top gear) gear ratio and final drive ratio. if u put 1-5 ratio to close ratio but final drive has lesser figure (smaller number), ur top speed will still be the same or higher

A Post Every 5 Mins

Clean off metal deposit from your engine that can cause failure oil pump which can lead to more trouble.

Oil pump is 1 of the important part to your engine and it's like coronory bypass valve in your heart.

Good oil supply to all moving part is very important that using expensive engine oil.

From intake of the oil pump, oil get through engine block to engine cylinder head rocker amr, cam, valve lifter,cam bearing, turbo bearing, crank bearing, conrod bearing, oil filter, dry sump and...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom