VR4 at 4 bar 400hp? can activate at 6k?

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Well, don't lar mash the site like one black sheep and called the rest black sheep.

It was only bcoz that dude drop by and started talking cock about his "mutated" Wira and Kelisa

Duh... If it wasn't bcoz he said he's putting 4 bars into his VR4, we wouldn't have nailed him pun :lol:

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
Originally posted by vestax+Jul 5 2004, 01:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vestax @ Jul 5 2004, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-melnikor@Jul 5 2004, 01:01 PM
even Subaru/Suzuki escudo competing on Race to the Sky only boosting 1.5/1.8 bar with 600bhp...

where u wanna go with 2 bar ??
pikes peak escudo runing on 1.5 to 1.8 bar , are you sure ?. pikes peaks saab viggen runs 3.5 bar 2.0 4 cyl having about 800hp with 710nm of torque and i think the escudo should have better figures right ?. since its runing on dual engines if not mistaken . [/b][/quote]

1.5 + 1.5 =3 lor... :lol:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
turbo activatoin...
use T-AFC...hahhaha...
vtec use V-AFC
cna set wan..
sure can...
4 bar...can la...he sendiri re-number the boost meter..sure can wan...
malaysia boleh..

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Kopi@Jul 3 2004, 02:59 PM
hehehe... true...

Like the old man said...

"Ini champayooonnn punyaaa oooo... tarak juai sana kedai!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
kekekkekekeke

'dalam ala amp'

:lol:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
hehe...when i'm driving in town...i turn off my turbo...i just switch to VTEC power...then at traffic lights if got ppl wanna race with me...i turn ON my turbo and use the VTEC and plus the turbo to race...then if not enough power i turn on my laptop and switch on my NOS too......

but when stop already i will normally off my turbo...let it rest...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
SDF :blink: Can turn the turbo ON or OFF?? :lol:

People dun use notebook d la.. ppl use PDA la .. hahaha.. I got boost meter which can display up to 999Bars.. ask that smart fello wanna buy ah? the Brand is AhPekSi .. hehehe a sister company of Apex'i..if he duwan.. can buy G-laddy oso.... hehe.. but that one only 170Bar only.. enuf ah?

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
;) Anyone tried to check whether that kid got a driving lesen already or not?

:lol: Dang kau daring trying to pull a fast one with all the Sifus watching the forum.

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
only want to show he got big brain la...but he doesn't know that he is actually stupid. technology got advance la what la but can't explain how that thing work..lanciao

ninety3

Nov 14, 2003
to achieve 4 bars is simple, just "recalibrate" ur boost meter.. all u need is some stickers to stick over the numbers on your boost meter and a marker pen so reenter new numbers. with this, u can even boost 100 bars if u want to! :lol:

waikitwater

Jul 6, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

1 piston take 1 bar ..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I don know if VR4 possible to take 4 bar or not but if I not mistaken, got wan Kancil monster drag car from my workshop is boosting 2.5 bar lor :o

Internal all forged and coated and shoot-peened and the works

This kancil can be considered tube frame outlaw class liao lor. Running NOS with hi boost and I think DIY fuel mixture (Gasoline + Toluene concoction or something to jack-up the octane level).

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
dual stage boost controllers are made by TURBOSmart..
they are good stuff..
more info can come to millennium motorsports asia to get details on dual stage boost controllers..

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Halo vteckiller kawan..

wastegate pipe crack oredi or something. got one vibrating noise. Apa ini welding wey?

When are you gonna help me settle my clutch slipping problem...? Takkan mau amik OS Giken 2win plate? confirm die. And takkan forever overboosting? PLease arrr...

4GXX

Jul 15, 2004
Originally posted by Joeker@Jul 7 2004, 01:37 AM
I don know if VR4 possible to take 4 bar or not but if I not mistaken, got wan Kancil monster drag car from my workshop is boosting 2.5 bar lor :o

Internal all forged and coated and shoot-peened and the works

This kancil can be considered tube frame outlaw class liao lor. Running NOS with hi boost and I think DIY fuel mixture (Gasoline + Toluene concoction or something to jack-up the octane level).
do they do shoot-peening here??? anyone know where can it be done???? it still makes me wonder why would u wanna spend so much on a kancil.. where u wanna go with it????

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I personally dunno the owner. I heard people say the engine sent to overseas.

This kancil I think difficult to drive in town even though it still got roadtax. Its stripped to bare essentials, lightened bodyparts, Polycarbonate windows/windshields and tube frame chasis front end.

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
eheheh...money spent on the kancil, if u spent the same amount on say a rb26/2jz/13b, i bet really can fly one. but then again, some ppl like doing things different way.
in the end, as long all can fly, good oledi :D :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody!!!! I would like to ask from you guys experts whether where can I buy the passo fog light which is bright and good quality........ as i am currently now using the passo bodykit with the included fog light..... but the fog light is extremely lousssssy.... anybody here is using passo bodykit as well have change their fog light to a better one..... please guide me where can i buy it from? i am from kl...... i noe sunway there have a lot of shops such as redzone.... can u guys tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience