• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Viper voice module with voice siren.

fastsub

500 RPM
rm250 for viper voice module plus the voice siren as well. If want to bundle with a bigger and louder voice siren, add rm30. The bigger voice siren has extra functions. Got police, bomba, ambulance siren.

installation add RM10.

just asking?
is't japanese version or english version.........

Now I am using English language. Got 2 more other sounds - Dunno what language. Should be English version then.

Now it is set to say :-

"Viper Armed" "Viper Disarmed" :Protected By Viper, Please Stand Back"

Cheers.

kayzee said:
just asking?
is't japanese version or english version.........

wah, who is your babe? hehehe... jk..

yeah, still using it.

I am from SS3, PJ. Now using those bling bling rims and parked at office in seri kembangan, serdang.

eternav6 said:
Beb, still available ka that item?
Your location?

Bro..The big voice siren can buy separately anot?Mine not loud enoughla..

Will get back to you in a week. I will try to get new ones for you, then test for you to see if loud enough for you... hehe. Now this set is priority to be bundled to the voice module.

WajaRS said:
Bro..The big voice siren can buy separately anot?Mine not loud enoughla..

fastsub said:
Will get back to you in a week. I will try to get new ones for you, then test for you to see if loud enough for you... hehe. Now this set is priority to be bundled to the voice module.
Thanks bro..Free bump for ya :)

Bro, i need that viper sound module. Please contact me at 012-6595961 or sms me ur number i will contact u.....

Sorry, sold on the first few days of this posting.

ravis said:
Bro, i need that viper sound module. Please contact me at 012-6595961 or sms me ur number i will contact u.....

Hi bro,

I know the voice module is sold but just wanna ask a few question if you dont mind. Is the voice module compatible with any alarm system or you need the viper system only??

Thanks.

does anyone know where to get da viper voice module JAPANESE ver ar??? does anything have second hand for sale??? plzzz pM me if u guys have... thxx...

Thanks for the info bro. BTW whats the price when you purchase it new??

I bought it second hand without the voice siren. So I went around searching for sirens in Jalan Pasar and found a big one :)

I went to Eneos but they do not sell any voice module.

civic1533 said:
Thanks for the info bro. BTW whats the price when you purchase it new??

Last edited:
civic1533 said:
Hi bro,

I know the voice module is sold but just wanna ask a few question if you dont mind. Is the voice module compatible with any alarm system or you need the viper system only??

Thanks.

yes, viper voice module is compatible with any alarm system.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom