Search

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Re: Accident!!!!Again...

haihhh tvcm buggers biasa one laa, me all da time kena tiong by them :hmmmm:

really no big deal, "what goes around, comes around" :biggrin:
maybe the driver is a SYG chasing you for your signatureleh, Uncle Fred become Teen Idols who know right? :thefinger:

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006

Quote 0_1: "When add rims, lowered to the max, can kick EK9 ass man.....add GT wing up to roof level, downforce +90kg.

remember...still can carry 4 people (1 guy, 3 chicks)....go clubbing with my xenon lights and work emotion rims....wah....all the panties get wet!!"

Rather kiddo comments, wonder how old is he...lolz downforce 90kg? Force unit is NEWTON la dei!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL

I've posted the request to the mods in the car section for LYN and cross the finger that they would do something.

Dear Mods,
I got a request to help take appropriate action on the above user : RErider
Apparently the nick seems to be created to cause ruckus and belittling the original RERider that was quite senior and famous and prominent figure in the car scene and also active in www.zerotohundred.com and also MyJSOC On-Line! :: Index

Below are the post that he had posted which caused quite a major uproar along side another nick ]ZERO_ONE:
Search Results
Search Results
Here is the thread in zth for confirmation.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/190762-accident-again-4.html
It was also rumored that this 2 nick had caused nuisance in cari.com thus being banned over there.
Clarification by the original RERider or Joewe which asked me to relay the message:
Pls help to clarify
Hey bro, pls help to clarify that the "RErider" in LYN is an imposter. I know u're quite active there. I'm not a forumer there and no intend to join the forum in the future. Pls pm the moderators to clear my name. Many Thanks Indeed.

Regards,
Joewe
Can it be done whereby at least this RErider is being banned and his post being deleted.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
done. have PMed the mod in LYN:
Dear Mods,
I got a request to help take appropriate action on the above user : RErider
Apparently the nick seems to be created to cause ruckus and belittling the original RERider that was quite senior and famous and prominent figure in the car scene and also active in www.zerotohundred.com and also MyJSOC On-Line! :: Index

Below are the post that he had posted which caused quite a major uproar along side another nick ]ZERO_ONE:
Search Results
Search Results
Here is the thread in zth for confirmation.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/190762-accident-again-4.html
It was also rumored that this 2 nick had caused nuisance in cari.com thus being banned over there.
Clarification by the original RERider or Joewe which asked me to relay the message:
Pls help to clarify
Hey bro, pls help to clarify that the "RErider" in LYN is an imposter. I know u're quite active there. I'm not a forumer there and no intend to join the forum in the future. Pls pm the moderators to clear my name. Many Thanks Indeed.

Regards,
Joewe
Can it be done whereby at least this RErider is being banned and his post being deleted.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sg, you not close to any mod in LYN?....
I'm only active in RWI and Finance thread over there.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha....me too. But hope the mod would do something.

I've message the 3 mods in the car section and 2 hv read my PM. But no reply from them on whatever reason. Thinking of messaging the founder like RBR and s7ven . See how first. If the mods in the car section didn't do anything I would message this 2.

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Ish!...ish!...ish!...the driver just came back from overtime work la I think...sleepy!:hmmmm:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia

You'll be the 'King' at LYN..... :adore: hahha
Yo dude,
I dun wanna be king of anything la. hahaha Be king later get related to malaysia king, then I die la. Later BERSIH come my home and terrorize me with more memorandum. hahaha

scully

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006

haihhh tvcm buggers biasa one laa, me all da time kena tiong by them :hmmmm:

really no big deal, "what goes around, comes around" :biggrin:
I don't think that's an appropriate remark unless you can prove it, Once or twice maybe but not all the time right? If all the time then probably you have enemy from TVCM right?

Of course what goes around comes around, If TVCM 'buggers' really tiong u ALL the time, there must be a reason. Chill dude.

A Post Every 5 Mins

You read the title right. It's not a new clothing line, or a new fragrance or a new album. Hotel heiress, media princess, socialite, spotlight queen, and stoner, Paris Hilton now has her very own 125 Grand Prix race team next season.

In collaboration with the existing BQR team, the new SuperMartxe VIP by Paris Hilton team will field three-time 125 race winner, Sergio Gadea and rookie Maverick Vinales. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience