Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Vios Challenge & Toyota Gazoo Racing Festival now in Malaysia!*

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
any zeroth member able to grab this deal?

unfortunately it is all sold out,

however, all buyers were expected to pay RM20K to secure the deal, with the remaining RM70K to be paid up by June. They now have a waiting list for guys who've missed out.

Option 1: to hope for buyers to back out on the deal and be next in line to secure 2nd chance
Option 2: to hope for UMW Toyota to add more cars to the 30 they already have. It is said that UMW Toyota subsidies each car at substantial cost, so extra allocation may or may not happen

unfortunately it is all sold out,

however, all buyers were expected to pay RM20K to secure the deal, with the remaining RM70K to be paid up by June. They now have a waiting list for guys who've missed out.

Option 1: to hope for buyers to back out on the deal and be next in line to secure 2nd chance
Option 2: to hope for UMW Toyota to add more cars to the 30 they already have. It is said that UMW Toyota subsidies each car at substantial cost, so extra allocation may or may not happen

Only 30 and 8 already confirm for celebrities so left 22 only. Less chance dy......:smokin:

After race, I guess it will be sold at 110k

Wondering which Toyo will be run

Wondering which Toyo will be run

From their FB page:-
Toyo Tyre Sales and Marketing Malaysia is proud to be the main sponsor of the Toyota Gazoo Racing (TGR) Racing Festival, set to take place over 4 rounds in Penang, Johor and twice in Kuala Lumpur. All 30 identical, race prepared Toyota Vios sedans will be equipped with Toyo Proxes T1R tyres, a resounding testimony to the high quality and durability of these Malaysian- made tyres. This race series is scheduled to commence in August 2017

From their FB page:-
Toyo Tyre Sales and Marketing Malaysia is proud to be the main sponsor of the Toyota Gazoo Racing (TGR) Racing Festival, set to take place over 4 rounds in Penang, Johor and twice in Kuala Lumpur. All 30 identical, race prepared Toyota Vios sedans will be equipped with Toyo Proxes T1R tyres, a resounding testimony to the high quality and durability of these Malaysian- made tyres. This race series is scheduled to commence in August 2017

T1R? Should have at least use R1R at least since these are racing cars.

Read on.....
Toyo Proxes T1R tyres, a resounding testimony to the high quality and durability of these Malaysian- made tyres.....:driver::biggrin:

They want to use that because they are made in Malaysia? Kamunting plant at Taiping isn't it?

A Post Every 5 Mins

For me, the next cars I'll buy would probably be:

1.Daily driver will be a super advanced Level 4 autonomous car (looking at you Volvo). So I don't have to "drive" the thing. Probably a wagon, or an SUV.

In the meantime, stuff like autonomous braking, adaptive cruise control...is just part and parcel of the real autonomous car. Still can't sleep on the wheel. So don't see a point in buying "part" automatic car.

2.Weekend car will be a bare basics car, down to the bone. I really like the...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom