• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

evoinputra

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kl
Visit site
hi all member here, i need some suggestion for u'll cos i need to upgrade my step to more bhp so what sould i need to do... now i got some choose like changing to a biger turbo; put in 272 cam; or haltech? so which 1 i need to do it 1st? cos i just can do 1 out of this 3 things... only. out of budget if i do it together.
my step now is stock turbo td05; stock cam; smt6... so what the next step for me...?? thx

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
jackson..

try this la.. ;) very shiokkk oooo... :P

Last edited:

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the answer is what u wan actually....

torque or hp's???bcoz u dont sound like the kinda ppl who wants to travel 300kmh....so hp letak tepi...increase ur torque first...as a bonus ur hp will increase oso depends on what mod u put....a 550nm 550bhp is not as powerful as a 900nm 550bhp.....so see what u wan lar...if u wan to overtake easily..improving the midrange n below its important coz that is where u usually at most of the time....

evoinputra

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by sum-dum-fuk@Feb 25 2005, 09:14
jackson..

try this la.. ;) very shiokkk oooo... :P
wah... so big... !!! melvin so what is ur suggestion? which 1 i sould go 1st....?? what turbo is it? how much it cost?

evoinputra

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by antonio@Feb 25 2005, 11:07
the answer is what u wan actually....

torque or hp's???bcoz u dont sound like the kinda ppl who wants to travel 300kmh....so hp letak tepi...increase ur torque first...as a bonus ur hp will increase oso depends on what mod u put....a 550nm 550bhp is not as powerful as a 900nm 550bhp.....so see what u wan lar...if u wan to overtake easily..improving the midrange n below its important coz that is where u usually at most of the time....
sorry... i not understand what is ur meaning... !!! sure i'm not wan to travel 300km/h on the road la.... i just wan to overtake easy and power abit.

evoinputra

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kl
Visit site
so what is ur suggestion for me? change cam, turbo, or haltech? but my engine inside just stock. ppl said biger turbo the boots come late rite?

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
late abit takpa...but if as late as 6 or 7000 rpm how??

if u dun mind get a haltech first bcoz it is one of the most boring part to buy....trust me bcoz turbo looks better than ECU...but when buy wahhhhhhhhh manyak syok ooOOOoO...

bcoz all the mods without management is nothing...but management w/o mods can improve the maximum stock internals potential....

evoinputra

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kl
Visit site
hehe... oo, but if i put in haltech 1st then when i wan to upgrade then have to tune again... wah.. expensive wo....

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
tuning nothing compared to when u wan to buy punya time....tuning just tuning...buying the ecu not just buy ECU...have to fix..wire summore..map sensor have to buy...this that....wahhhhhhhh in the end a lot more compare to tuning...

btw not every mod require tuning....u can change to diff degree of cam the after two months using the cam then only u fine tune it....the only u see the diffrence...dun just feel...see the diffrence...how to see???

DYNO,DYNO,DYNO

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
depends on what u want actually...if more powerfull engine it requires certain adjustsment where those piggy's cannot support...when big hp's are in target better get big brain oso....

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
jackson..

sorry man..when u called i wuz still overseas.. ;) now back in kl oredi..

well...since u have SMT-6..shud suffice for now..
my lil opinion is to go for cams...a good one...
if u change turbo, u have many things to do...exhaust manifold, downpipe, intercooler pipings, oil inlet and outlet pipes... phew~....alot leh...

toby they all have done a stock GSR 1.8...totally stock..no LSD g/box too...but just with Haltech...phew...the car is almost undefetable man ! :o alot alot of VR4 oso loose to this car... he was also in our ZTH Batu 3 track day...salai so many cars until no one wanna run wit him.. :lol:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
A cam without proper turbo is useless
a turbo without proper cam is useless

A Proper ECU tuning on a stock car can make the car better than adding cam and turbo without ECU

A Post Every 5 Mins

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is bringing in the Nissan Leaf into Malaysia and is very much eager to present it to the public. This serves as their formal invitation to all in order to help the general public experience the world’s first mass-produced, all-electric and zero-emission Nissan Leaf at ETCM's showroom at Jalan Kemajuan, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. When might you ask...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience