up grade fuel pump,help,URGENT

civic 0.5 BAR

Known Member
Jun 3, 2006
ALL HONDA SIFU,,,,
currently i using honda D-series engine,with original fuel pump.anyone know which type of car model fuel pump suitable for my car,prefer plug and play (no need to do other modification).my car currently not enough fuel supply even the fuel regurator alrealy adjust to 4.5kg.(no enough for my extra 2 injetor 550cc)

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
any in tank fuel pump that can fit.. RX7 fuel pumps like some people do it, or SARD's 280lph, if you can afford it.

If you want the scientific way of estimating fuel pump requirements, can also calculate.. depending on hp target and guesstimate bsfc.. which can be more accurately estimated by giving hp numbers off your current setup, and the stock fuel system specs.

Last edited:

civic 0.5 BAR

Known Member
Jun 3, 2006
any in tank fuel pump that can fit.. RX7 fuel pumps like some people do it, or SARD's 280lph, if you can afford it.

If you want the scientific way of estimating fuel pump requirements, can also calculate.. depending on hp target and guesstimate bsfc.. which can be more accurately estimated by giving hp numbers off your current setup, and the stock fuel system specs.
bro,u have above mention fuel pump???
currently i use original fuel pump and original injector.aditioner 2 injertor 550cc control by greddy rebic 2,my car currently boost to 0.8 to 1 bar.
use original ecu.

ANY RECOMMENDED IDEA???

CKCL_63

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
ALL HONDA SIFU,,,,
currently i using honda D-series engine,with original fuel pump.anyone know which type of car model fuel pump suitable for my car,prefer plug and play (no need to do other modification).my car currently not enough fuel supply even the fuel regurator alrealy adjust to 4.5kg.(no enough for my extra 2 injetor 550cc)
bro... walbro 255 .. i'm using it

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
The RX7 pump.. I think h/cut shops can find..

The sard 280lph one.. already sold.

Walbro is also a good option.. though if you're using the inline type.. prepare to suffer the noise a bitlah.. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malaysian leg of the 2011 Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) gets underway this weekend and Proton is aiming for a strong showing there to gain a firm foothold for the rest of their 2011 APRC campaign.

Proton will be fielding two Satria Neo S2000 rally cars at the Rally of Malaysia over the weekend of 1-3 April with former World Rally Championship (WRC) driver Alister McRae and Chris...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience